Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capcom you want some cheap easy cash? HD ZERO-REMAKE! The games are already made! Proven fan favorites!

I won't be surprised if Capcom starts releasing all his games digitally to save on packaging and other costs.

Heck even if they Remake RE2 and RE3, they can milk it!! They don't even need to think and develop a whole new game, they can just pick up all the scripts, story, designs, etc already made with those two games and simply tweak them up like they did with the RE remake and people will buy, because those games stands for what the fans want; Horror.

Capcom you want some cheap easy cash? HD ZERO-REMAKE! The games are already made! Proven fan favorites!

Heck even if they Remake RE2 and RE3, they can milk it!! They don't even need to think and develop a whole new game, they can just pick up all the scripts, story, designs, etc already made with those two games and simply tweak them up like they did with the RE remake and people will buy, because those games stands for what the fans want; Horror.

HD Zero and REmake-2-3 would SELL!!

I don't think we're ready for 7 or reboot. :lol

Oh hell yes I want 2&3. MORE TUBE TOP JILL

re_orc_claire_redfield_and_jill_valentine_by_speedyredy-d56dm3c.png

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3uWk7MPo1E[/ame]

9:00 thats what its all about right there

Man, I am so out of the loop with RE. The last game I played was RE 4, and that was since 2005. No idea what's going on with the series now. Kind of glad I didn't pick up RE 6 LOL. Still haven't played RE 5 to this day :rotfl.

Back