Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4G1c_yQFFc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4G1c_yQFFc[/ame]

It's the most sold re game. It's not underrated. It pissed people off becuase it was the first next gen re game and it was just a copy and paste of 4. Nothing new and nothing scary. If you watched the first couple of trailers you can see it showed so much promise and had alot of intense moments. You had literally hoards of uroboros coming after you. Then the racially insensitive people came and they rewrote the game and added Sheva .

RE5 IS underrated and overly criticized. The majority say that the game sucks, but that's coming mostly from "hardcore" RE fans, because of it's departure from traditional RE aspects. As a game in and of itself, it's great.

The "copy and paste" complaints are some of the most inane things lobbied at RE5. If we're to go by that, RE2 is just a copy and paste of RE1 and RE3 is the same.

Also...the hordes (majini) are not Uroboros creatures. They're advanced plagas. The only Uroboros life forms are the tentacle creatures and the reapers.

RE5 IS underrated and overly criticized. The majority say that the game sucks, but that's coming mostly from "hardcore" RE fans, because of it's departure from traditional RE aspects. As a game in and of itself, it's great.

The "copy and paste" complaints are some of the most inane things lobbied at RE5. If we're to go by that, RE2 is just a copy and paste of RE1 and RE3 is the same.

Also...the hordes (majini) are not Uroboros creatures. They're advanced plagas. The only Uroboros life forms are the tentacle creatures and the reapers.

:exactly::lecture:goodpost:

:lecture:goodpost::exactly: RE5 has plenty of flaws and alot of the criticism is justified but overall it is still a fun game and doesn't deserve much of the hate it gets. RE6 on the other hand.....

though I still like RE6:monkey3

WOW ! going back to R5, I went to a friends house yesturday and we played R5 coop on pc.

WOW this game is even 1000000x better coop. when I asked him what time it was he said 6am. I was not even tired but I had stuff today with the familly. we got to chapter 4.

it changed the whole game. WOW still blown away.
I am very sure we will be playing R6 coop 100%.

Very true, this game was hella fun with my bud. We got to the final boss fight and ran out of bullets so we knifed Wesker till he died XD

its still a ****ty Resi game though

But re2 wasn't copy and paste. It was different. Re5 was almost the same as re4. Same enemy types down to the chainsaw. The bug type creatures and the troll type giants. Also it had a similar pattern to re4

Re4

Start off in village, fight the cult and then fight mercenary type ganados

Re5
Start off in village, fight crazy tribesmen and then fight mercenary types.

Say what you want but it had almost the same **** as re4. Do you think re5 was a good game?

But re2 wasn't copy and paste. It was different.
Leon had Chris's arsenal, Claire had Jills + Bow gun. Eagle & Wolf Medal, MO disc, Mr X was Tyrant in a new skin. Mostly takes place in RPD station(mansion) do a sewer part (guard house) finish the RPD station (mansion) then travel to the final area. Get to the lab in the final section, final segment is a countdown timer until the lab blows up. End boss being defeated with a Rocket Launcher.

Re 1&2&3 are very similar.

No the way I see it 2 was different and 3 was also different in the shape of nemesis.

But re2 wasn't copy and paste. It was different. Re5 was almost the same as re4. Same enemy types down to the chainsaw. The bug type creatures and the troll type giants. Also it had a similar pattern to re4

Re4

Start off in village, fight the cult and then fight mercenary type ganados

Re5
Start off in village, fight crazy tribesmen and then fight mercenary types.

Say what you want but it had almost the same **** as re4. Do you think re5 was a good game?

Trade a mansion for a police station. The caves for the sewers. they both end in a lab. They both end in explosions. Trade hunters for lickers, giant snake for giant alligator, plus the numerous things Kiva mentioned. The exact "copy and paste" thing you're trying to describe happens the exact same way from RE1 to RE2. Tons of games do it...tons. Games in a series follow a similar formula to it's predecessor...SURPRISE!

No the way I see it 2 was different and 3 was also different in the shape of nemesis.

If you can't see it then you just have nostalgia delusion.

And Nemesis was basically a "rip-off" of Mr. X.

Trade a mansion for a police station. The caves for the sewers. they both end in a lab. They both end in explosions. Trade hunters for lickers, giant snake for giant alligator, plus the numerous things Kiva mentioned. The exact "copy and paste" thing you're trying to describe happens the exact same way from RE1 to RE2. Tons of games do it...tons. Games in a series follow a similar formula to it's predecessor...SURPRISE!

If you can't see it then you just have nostalgia delusion.

And Nemesis was basically a "rip-off" of Mr. X.

What he said.

You want STARS, ill give you STARS

7B4DB9E3-EA3E-471B-B7BE-F99551614DF4-25328-00000FB24C1AA53B_zps17759bca.jpg

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

I forgot how annoying Helena was:

Helena: I GOTTA GET TO THE CHURCH
Leon: Why
Helena: I'LL TELL YOU WHEN WE GET TO THE CHURCH
: ...
Leon: Okay. We're at the church. What's going on?
Helena: CAN'T TELL YOU. GOTTA GET TO THAT THING I TOLD YOU ABOUT.
Leon: Can't you just tell me about the thing you're taking me to?
Helena: EASIER IF I SHOW YOU
: ...
Leon: Okay. I'm looking at the thing.
Helena: CAN'T EXPLAIN GOTTA GO FAST
Leon: GETTIN REAL TIRED OF YOUR ****, HELENA :lol

Back