REDMAN 1/6 Sheriff/Casual Clothing Edition Package

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sets are decent. At least the sherif is a lot of useable peices but it's not your all in one set.

The clothes are great the belt and gun are good the badges are great as is the watch

The hat is awful though and that's sad as it was the highlight of the set. Nobody did Rick hats.

If you have old parts, entropys boots are better.you will need his name tag and collar badges. The onesixthking patches are better

But with this set I was finally able to finish my 3+ year old Rick project.

I ended up taking the badge and drawstring from this hat and affixing it to a smoothed out and refined old velvet mourning hat.

Picked up most of the bits loose. Definitely a solid place from which to start. Wish the accessories weren't rubbery, but they're not that bad.

GEDC0243.JPG

Anyone know where to find a Season 1 sculpt to go with the sheriff set?

What do you guys think about this body? Keep in mind I have done no futzing. No way I am dropping a $100 on a Bruce Lee and the elbows on a Trutype are a deal breaker for me.
XOuKtkJ.png

Yeah I'm really tempted to get a set too. Rick is looking more scraggly and badass than ever this season, with the jacket and the big beard, and it would definitely make for a very cool figure.

What do you guys think about this body? Keep in mind I have done no futzing. No way I am dropping a $100 on a Bruce Lee and the elbows on a Trutype are a deal breaker for me.
XOuKtkJ.png

He's got high waters on & is expecting a flood, pants look a bit short.

Readman The walking dead RM03 Rick set

Recently I ordered a kit to make my 1/6 Rick Grimes figure. The kit is made by a company called Redman toys. I ordered the RM03 set featuring two head sculpts. What I want to ask someone is, do the head sculpts come with Neck adapters or do I have to purchase them separately?

If someone could answer this question, that'd be great. Thanks!

Has anyone picked up the set with the head sculpts? If so, do they come with the neck adapters? Or do I have to get them separately?

Back