REDMAN 1/6 Sheriff/Casual Clothing Edition Package

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typical issue with custom headsculpts. Just dremel away from the neck until you are happy. Usually you do it before painting. But who am I to judge?! As long as you are happy with it, I wouldnt change a thing just because a stupid nerd from Germany said that the neck looks too long. :lol :duff

Has anyone seen this?
Do we know the materials used for e.g. folding knife, walkie-talkie as to avoid ehmm... rubber ones?

TNS has a groupbuy on fb for $70 (shipping incl.)

Interesting. Not sure who this CGL company is, but then I'm not up on all the companies out there. Likeness doesn't really look all that great though.

They supposedly have die-cast revolver and handcuffs, but they don't mention anything about the rest of the equipment.
My opinion is the same with yours about the hs, it's worse than redman's.
There is also another hs from belet, but I think it's even worse.

36b07b7de7c9963a0139ffa4aece916c.jpg

Got my body in today. Over all I think the set is pretty nice and the sculpt looks much better in person than in pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11092704_10206449024253336_9111047_n.jpg

Here are my 2 bashes of Rick based on the RM03 set, together with some extra items I had.
The jacket is on the small side since it stays wide open especially on the bottom.

I received my WGP Rick head a few days ago, and as nice as it looks, I can't help but think it's a bit too big for the body. Not sure if I want to try to shrink it down or not...

Back