REDMAN 1/6 Sheriff/Casual Clothing Edition Package

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mao86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted already. Please delete is a re-post.

7.jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
Re: REDMAN 1/6 Walking Dead Sheriff/Casual Clothing Edition Package

As for the sets, they obviously do look very nice. However I really wonder how good these will turn out in hand. If they really look like the ones pictured I would be all in, however if they dont, I wouldnt spend any money on them. Its not only the tailoring that makes me wonder but also the quality of the accessoires. Too much possibilities to fail I think...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: REDMAN 1/6 The Walker Killer Sheriff/Casual Clothing Edition Package

These look pretty good. I was just thinking of starting a custom "sheriff". Maybe I'll hold off a bit and wait for the casual version. Any idea on a release date and price?

Re: REDMAN 1/6 Walking Dead Sheriff/Casual Clothing Edition Package

Per ebay: $90 plus $10 S&H, expected delivery October.

You know, I'm kinda suprised this hasn't got more attention. Maybe its the timing with this outfit/look being so many seasons ago but it looks great and the price is good. Sure wish it came with the jacket too but not bad at all.

Man, I could have sworn I saw these listed at $75 somewhere... still even at $90 it's a hell of a deal. These grey market companies tend to put out good quality work, so I'll take the risk on it. I think I'll still order the ACI shirt though as they're shirt still looks a bit nicer and at $15 I might as well give it a shot :lol

Totally agree! I have no idea what to use it for, but I will definitly order this one and the police outfit. You never now, maybe I can customize a certain character one day. :lol

This may be the way to go if ThreeZero continue to drag their feet on their "Sheriff" figure!
I'd just need to find a decent sculpt some where.

So in for that season 5 Rick. Possibly a noob question here, but where would one go about to buy these? Thanks. :)

EDIT: Found

Finally broke down and ordered set 1 and 2. Will also order set 3 and 4. D

Sorry ThreeZero! Unfortunatly they do not even deliver any update for almost 1 year so there is no reason to put any hopes in them anymore.

Redman is the way to go, at least for now.

Back