Red Skull Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SquiderM3

Super Freak
Reaction score
I now there's another thread...sue me.LOL

Mine didn't come with a cigarette, anyone else have this issue?

SS Red Skull PF

DSC_0775.jpg

DSC_0777_1.jpg

DSC_0778.jpg

DSC_0780_1.jpg

DSC_0784.jpg

DSC_0795.jpg

DSC_0801.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats bro. I assumed you asked for them to send you the cigarette. And what's the deal with you getting SideShow pieces way before me? lol

First Blade, and now this guy. Pffft! :monkey4

Anyway, I am glad it has arrived for you brotha! :rock

Very nice pics of a VERY nice piece!!!! :banana That's weird that it didn't come with a cigarette......... The cigarette is VERY cool IMO, so I'd inquire with SS about that ASAP :D Congrats tho!

My cigarette had come loose from the bag it was in and it was a pain to fish it out. It was located in the little well pocket of styrofoam between his legs.

Great pics.

Congrats bro. I assumed you asked for them to send you the cigarette. And what's the deal with you getting SideShow pieces way before me? lol

First Blade, and now this guy. Pffft! :monkey4

Anyway, I am glad it has arrived for you brotha! :rock

For sure, the email went to SS pretty much rightaway.

This piece is great, how does yours look?:stick

feel free to create your own threads, whenever you receive a statue.Awesome pics.

SquiderM3, host the pics using the freaks gallery option that way I can see them :D my work internet blocks other image hosting sites :monkey2

I probably will be the only one displaying Skull with the Cube.

I loved that story arch--Red Skull was more bad ass than usual.

Congrats on your new arrival! And nice shooting on the pics. You must have a pretty fast lense to blur the background so well and a tripod to get those truely sharp images.

Congrats on your new arrival! And nice shooting on the pics. You must have a pretty fast lense to blur the background so well and a tripod to get those truely sharp images.

Lens speed is not a factor for the 'bokeh', background blur, it's just a matter of aperture setting. Opened up gives that nice, smooth blur. And yes, a tripod is a must. It was really windy the day I shot the RS, pics aren't as sharp as they could be but I didn't have time for a reshoot.

Lens speed is not a factor for the 'bokeh', background blur, it's just a matter of aperture setting. Opened up gives that nice, smooth blur. And yes, a tripod is a must. It was really windy the day I shot the RS, pics aren't as sharp as they could be but I didn't have time for a reshoot.

When I refer to a "fast lens" I'm speaking of a lens with and maximum aperture of 2.8 or 1.8 range...which some would consider professional caliber. Guess I'm a bit to old school in my choice of words sometime. The DoF can be scant inches in some cases with these. Again nice shooting.

When I refer to a "fast lens" I'm speaking of a lens with and maximum aperture of 2.8 or 1.8 range...which some would consider professional caliber. Guess I'm a bit to old school in my choice of words sometime. The DoF can be scant inches in some cases with these. Again nice shooting.

My bad mrc. Often I get asked photography questions and am never sure of their experience as I am relatively new to it myself. You're right, 2.8 on the two lenses I used, the DoF is VERY shallow with the macro.:eek:

Back