PRESENT TOY PT-SP25 Tombstone Doc Holliday (Val Kilmer)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I get this, I need the cup for sure. Anyone know what the listing title on eBay is?

Out of the box, no futzing. I bought a DID body but I'm not sure I'm going to swap it. IT seems that the main problem is that the jacket has studded shoulders and will still look bulky on the new body.

IMG_3498.jpeg
IMG_3500.jpeg
IMG_3501.jpeg

I dee there is a sweaty hesd sculpt on ebay. Is that from Redman?

Redman made 2 Docs?

Depending on where you are coming from and your expectations, Present Toys have done a very good job. It is the tinkering with such figures that is the real enjoyment. Now if they produce the Earp brothers too it would make an impressive display.

Not sure if there's any interest but I've been talking to Denny about getting a new run of their amazing doc Holliday heads, he just said to let him know if I find anyone interested I really want to replace the one on my present figure, if anyone's interested please post here or hop on the interest thread on the custom forum (don't know any specifics yet sorry guys) Rerun of cult king doc Holliday headsculpt
FB_IMG_1694361444327.jpg
head_2.jpg

There should ALWAYS be a hatless version with all of these type of figures, and that goes for that custom sculpt as well. It’s not like these fellows never took their hat off.
Lol right? How hard is it to make a cloth hat that fits the head

There should ALWAYS be a hatless version with all of these type of figures, and that goes for that custom sculpt as well. It’s not like these fellows never took their hat off.
I agree, at least one of the Western genre manufacturers has done so and well, even creating a second improved version which shall be with us soon.

Back