Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!!

I'm begining to think King and Galactiboy are one and the same!!

thought031408.jpg

Thanks fellas... glad to know I'm not as hated as some other members around here.

But to give King credit... he is actually a completely abhorrent individual, so for him to only be considered a ****** (or unlikable) is a real testament to how hard he works to fit in :lecture That and he can't read good.

That must be one of the biggest 1/6 collections, and I am sure that is not all of it :)

Seriously, have you ever wondered where this is going to end?
Just try to imagine what it will be when you are 60...

Not meant as bad remark.

Where it will end is a scary question :lol

Actually that is probably 95% of the 1/6 collection. I've got about 130ish figures out... and only about another 10 or so not displayed. I was really wanting to have a set-up that would allow me to display most of my collection. And I've been getting rid of figures I know I won't be displaying again or don't really like anymore.

Still need to get some pictures up on the wall... but as you can see I'm quickly running out of wall space :lol

And a peak at the pedestal for Yoda from the venerable Cocoboloboy :rock

pedestalone.jpg

Display looks superb and the selection is great 2, was on a waitlist for that Metaluna :(

Thanks man, Metaluna is a great figure. Pretty much a one pose figure, but he looks good doing it! I don't think the price on them is too bad, a loose one recently sold on eBay for $30.

Yoda is gonna look kick ass on that!!

Yeah, I'm pretty stoked :rock Sure the box he's on is pretty pimp, but Coco's pedestal should work just as well :lol

Thanks man, Metaluna is a great figure. Pretty much a one pose figure, but he looks good doing it! I don't think the price on them is too bad, a loose one recently sold on eBay for $30.

Was after that when I first started collecting, no where to stick it now if I did bag one :(

Was after that when I first started collecting, no where to stick it now if I did bag one :(

Space is always an issue... its funny I have a lot more room in this set-up, yet its already packed :lol

Back