Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Halo 4 (campaign) 7.5/10 - Very nice visuals and I found the story interesting (though not as good as earlier Halos, imo)...but my biggest gripe is the campaign was way too short.

Mass Effect 3 with extended ending and Leviathan/Omega DLCs 10/10 I really love this game. This was my 4th time playing ME3..but first time with the new ending and the DLCs. I really enjoyed Leviathan and how it added to the story of the Reapers...Omega was good too.

I keep thinking that I'll change the way I do things during each playing of ME3...but I always ended up doing the same thing. :lol I just can't go against what I feel is right...even though I know it's just a game. :eek: I am glad that with the additional assets I acquired from the DLCs, that I now have enough to get all the "good" endings if I choose without having to play any MP to up my readiness level. I guess it doesn't matter much though...because I always pick the green option.

In anticipation of Dead Space 3, I played the first game again. I rate it an 8.5/10. Great horror/sci-fi game....it just amazes me how every possible thing that can go wrong does on that ship. :lol Going to replay DS2 later this week.

The Walking Dead: Episodes 1-5

10/10

It had some flaws, the biggest being that it is barely a game. But holy ****. It's been a while since a story hit me this hard, emotionally. It's definitely never happened with a video game, that's for sure.

I finished it last night, and just felt weird for hours after. Mostly sad, but also this disconnected feeling, like I wasn't going to see some friends ever again.

Far Cry 3 - 10/10

Gaming perfection. The shooting, stealth, from hunting to taking over outposts to swimming to driving, everything was one perfectly.

The Story though not confusing begs to be delved deeper at which point it becomes a little confusing but delivers a satisfying narrative that somewhat satirises gaming culture

Graphically it's also Perfect, i never had a single glitch playing the game. Rook Island is beautifuland a pleasure to explore

DMC. Overall the action was great. I did miss the occasional puzzles and item hunting. The story was OK. Graphically awesome. Not as good as 1,3 and 4 but still solid. 8/10.

An old game and one really old game..

American Mcgee's Alice - 9/10 (minus one point for crappy controls)

Alice: Madness Returns - 9/10

Loved both games. A.M.A. for it's creepiness and great soundtrack. And A:M.R. for its fast paced action and new moves. (Easy Platinum trophy)

LA Noire. 9.5/10.
I absolutely loved it. Facial animation is the best I have ever seen and I think this game has really spoiled my future gaming expectations.

The only minor complaint I have is that the script writers were a little sloppy with some of the interrogation evidence options.

Other than that, the atmosphere is brilliant! I hope they make a sequel.

Uncharted 3. 9.5/10.
An absolute blast to play! THe action set pieces were mind blowing to the extent of being a bit ridiculous in a very good way. But the problem arising out of this is that almost all of Drake's narrow escapes ended up coming across as being too convenient. Drake ends up being the world's luckiest guy rather than a quick thinking resourceful guy, getting out of trouble only because lady fortune is smiling his way. But I guess this is a small complaint.

Naughty dog also did a really good job with the slow tempo environmental exploration bits; i really liked how we were accompanied by many NPC companions while doing all those platforming swinging and climbing. The banter and conversations kept things interesting.

Castlevania 8/10

They sure made video games very challenging back in the old days of the NES. I could see a kid renting this game and taking the entire weekend to beat it. It's not a long game at all. In fact, if you are good you can beat it in less than an hour but it was challenging for me.

The bosses that gave me trouble were Frankenstein's monster with Igor and Dracula. I would say the Grim Reaper but the hall before him was more challenging to get through due to the medusa heads flying and I died more there than while fighting the actual boss himself.

Back