Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Castlevania 8/10

They sure made video games very challenging back in the old days of the NES. I could see a kid renting this game and taking the entire weekend to beat it. It's not a long game at all. In fact, if you are good you can beat it in less than an hour but it was challenging for me.

The bosses that gave me trouble were Frankenstein's monster with Igor and Dracula. I would say the Grim Reaper but the hall before him was more challenging to get through due to the medusa heads flying and I died more there than while fighting the actual boss himself.

**** those Medusa heads! :cuss

Just Finished L.A. NOIRE 9/10, great game, love the history and the animation......next up is Arkham City and Hitman Absolution :D

Dragon's Dogma: 8.5/10

The story is nothing special, but the graphics are great and the gameplay is extremely solid and makes the game worth replaying several times.

dead space 1 - 9/10
dead space 2 - 9/10
dead space 3 - 8/10
singularity -7/10

singularity was a fun game. loved using the TMD and the slow motion directing the bullets to targets was awsome but man what a short game.
multiplayer is so crap.

glad it's off my list of back log games.
I hope they make a part 2. chick still alive.

Halo 4
4/5

Might be my favorite entry in the series. 343 did a great job on the storytelling, not to mention the graphics are superb.

Dead Space 3 9/10...I hated the save system and not able to rename custom weapons. Other then that love the game.

Halo: Reach

Might have enjoyed the story of this one more than Halo 4. Very good game regardless. Had picked it up over the Turkey Day Sale for a cool $15.

8/10. :hi5:

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch- 9.5/10

This game was an amazing experience. I loved the world, the story, the characters, the animation, the soundtrack...

I want a sequel, and I want it now.

Crysis 2 - 9.5/10

My favorite shooter of this generation. Love stealth with the Nanosuit 2.0. Will jump into Crysis 3 once I finish Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

Back