Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crysis 2 on the PC

Never went in with huge expectations. Was a pleasant experience, and my main gripe was with the overemphasis on the nanosuit 2. The ridiculous things the suit was doing other than being just a fighting exoskeleton was in the league of The Holy Hand Grenade

8/10

Fallout 3 10/10 my absolute favorite game of all time. If this was the only game I owned I still wouldn't get bored.

Arkham Asylum 9/10 FINALLY a game that does the Dark Knight justice. Great all around other than replay value. Wish the bosses were a bit different as well with the exception of Croc.

Fallout 3 10/10 my absolute favorite game of all time. If this was the only game I owned I still wouldn't get bored.

Arkham Asylum 9/10 FINALLY a game that does the Dark Knight justice. Great all around other than replay value. Wish the bosses were a bit different as well with the exception of Croc.

FO3 was epic.... New Vegas was such a letdown.

Call Of Duty Black Ops for PS3 - 8.5 out of 10.
Not as good as Modern Warfare but still another solid COD title.
Currently half way through WFC Transformers. Pretty sick game, like Gears of War but with Transformers. A little tiresome of fighting the same type of bots and there is not much of a cover system like Gears of War but if you like Transformers and Gears of War its a must play.

Rubble Saver on Game Boy Colour: 10/10

I have this game for exactly 20 years now yet I never get tired of playing it! Finished the game countless times under 20 minutes! True story!:rock

585602_81841_front.jpg

James Bond 007: Blood Stone - 7.75/10

Short but pretty fun game with great chases and music. Also being a huge Bond fan as well as of Joss Stone doesn't hurt either.

Agreed on both. I didn't expect to love Fallout 3 as much as I did. I didn't care for Oblivion and I'm not much of an rpg player, but Fallout does almost everything right and the atmosphere is the best I've ever experienced. AA rules too hehe.

Gears of War 2 - 9.5/10

Loved the first Gears and enjoyed this one even more. It felt more like you were in a war in this one compared to the first game.

The final battle was way too easy though. It took me countless tries to finally defeat Raam on hardcore at the end of the first game, so I was expecting another stressful fight to finish this game. Yet I did it without dying at all. It doesn't even seem like it would be possible to die in that fight unless you kept missing with the hammer of dawn somehow.

Crysis 2 Simply put the best single player fps since Half Life 2.

Homefront- One of the most uninspired games I have ever played. Dated graphics glitchy everything else. A half put together cash grab from shooter fans.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow xbox360 9/10 Great game. Very satisfying ending in a videogame in a while. Starting my first play through in Assassin's Creed now.

Dead Space 2 9/10

Played it on Xbox360, amazing graphics, so much they had to put the game in 2 discs, best graphics I had ever seen in a game, lighting, shadows, textures and the sound oh my! Would have give it a 10/10 but I missed some boss fights in this.

Just finished Dead Space 1, after finishing 2. Thought I should go back and complete the first game to get the whole story. It was tough at first, I kept hitting the wrong buttons to freeze enemies, but one I got into it it actually felt easier than part 2. Completed the last 6 chapters in one sitting and had a blast. I'd still give it a 9/10.

Although i havent finished it just yet, i'm at the end...

AC: Brotherhood 9.8/10

PROS
Improves a great deal on AC2, Ezio is much cooler, the story is good, the playing as desmond is alot more fluid and gave me hope for when we eventually play a full game as him, the new game mechanics were mostly brilliant, recruiting assassins was a welcome addition, the horse-play was good but with the perfection of RDR it left wanting a little, the platforming was again excellent, combat was much more fluid with the killstreak addition, the crossbow is wicked, it has a good amount of collectible hunting such as flags and feathers, parachutes are awesome, the graphics and setting were rendered and depicted beautifully, it makes me really want to see rome in person. Good voice acting too.

CONS
Multiplayer although fun at first became dull quickly and didnt feel neccesary, the horse mechanics werent up to par, similar problems with jumping off in the wrong direction or not grabbing from AC2 were there but not too frequent, annoying Subject 16 puzzles (although not mandatory) and that annoying Shaun bloke irritates me to no end, he must be killed at the beginning of the next game.

Batman: Arkham Asylum - an easy 9.8/10 (no game is perfect - this one is close)

Though I have played it through before, I just replayed it (on hard this time) - want that 1000 gamerscore before Arkham City. Currently working on the combat challenges. 1 down, 7 to go.

Back