Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We mustn't judge greatness on length. Gamers need to break this. Portal 2 I just finished and it was great. Witty, fun, challenging, and has a co-op mode to boot. It's one of those games were you beat it and you just right back into another play through.

It doesn't seem like she's judging it's greatness on length. She's judging how much she's willing to pay for it based on length. She'll probably still get it and enjoy it...she'll just pay much less money for it.

From IGN: "The beginning of the co-op picks up right after the end of the single-player game, giving you and your partner control of two robots, and serves as a continuation of the story of Aperture Science."
:thwak

And just think, I would have had no idea, if you didn't tell me. lol Its all good, its just a game.

God of War III - 7/10 (C+)

Graphics are amazing, but the overall experience was really short compared to the previous two games. After beating it in only 8+ hours, this game felt more like a small expansion of God of War II, instead of a full-fledged GOW title.

In addition, the game isn't really that hard. The only enemies that actually gave me a challenge (besides the bosses) were the Satyrs, and there were only two of them. Rarely did I ever find myself in any sort of trouble. I also found the puzzles to be fairly linear, without taking too much time to solve.

With all of that being said, this game seems to have a very easy platinum trophy. Within my first two days of playing, I have most of the trophies except for a few. I'm sure that I'll be able to get everything if I commit another weekend to playing.

If you're a GOW fan, buy it, and play it. You'll at least get to see the conclusion of Kratos' story. For everyone else, it's an easy rental - let alone, a potentially easy platinum trophy.

In addition, the game isn't really that hard. The only enemies that actually gave me a challenge (besides the bosses) were the Satyrs, and there were only two of them. Rarely did I ever find myself in any sort of trouble. I also found the puzzles to be fairly linear, without taking too much time to solve.

Titan mode is a _____. The difficulty is not very consistent or linear. It's easy breezy until you get to certain points, and then you almost break the controller because it's so frustratingly hard.

Titan mode is a _____. The difficulty is not very consistent or linear. It's easy breezy until you get to certain points, and then you almost break the controller because it's so frustratingly hard.

Sounds fun! :lol I'll definitely try it out. I've already beaten the previous two games on hard mode. The hardest fight that I've had so far was the one with Ares in the first GOW. It took me forever to beat him, because I forgot to upgrade the Army of Hades. Imagine having to dodge every attack and just chipping away at him with the blades of chaos... man.

But, on a related note, I'm really surprised that there's actually a gold trophy for Titan mode. Chaos is the hardest difficulty... unless it's impossible to beat chaos mode :rotfl.

Last edited:
Mafia II 8/10

Awesome game, makes you feel like a gangster.

Horrible ending and the driving in the game needs to be less touchy.

Other then that fantastic game.

Dante's Inferno--7.5/ 10. Very fun game with great visuals that only falls short on the point that it's just a GOW clone. I finally got my Platinum for this game too!! Just not sure if I want to bother with the DPC trophies.

Sent from the ice planet Hoth on my fancy iPhone.

Red Dead Redemption: give it a B+. Story pacing sometimes off. Overall, amazing. Playing Undead Nightmare now.

I thought Mexico's story went on for a bit too long. Take an hour or so from Mexico, put that back in the US, and I think it would have been perfect.

Dead Space 2 9.5/10

Fantastic game, and almost every change made from DS1 was an improvement. Some minor annoyances with the difficulty escalation not feeling natural, but that aside it was an incredible experience. I'm starting immediately on the next playthrough.

Dante's Inferno--7.5/ 10. Very fun game with great visuals that only falls short on the point that it's just a GOW clone. I finally got my Platinum for this game too!! Just not sure if I want to bother with the DPC trophies.

Sent from the ice planet Hoth on my fancy iPhone.

OMG, Wookiee, you're on a roll. I honestly believe that you have the most platinums of anyone on my PSN friend's list! :horror

For me, I'm only at plat # 2 :monkey2. Hopefully, I can have my third and fourth platinums on GOW I and III.

Lego Indiana Jones - 0.5/10

Poorly conceived, poorly executed, buggy, glitchy, non responsive, nonsensical, missed opportunities, every conceivable thing that can be wrong is and more. The worst game I have ever played without any doubt. Do not buy, do not rent, do not even look in the same polar direction of this gam.. thing on a disc.

OMG, Wookiee, you're on a roll. I honestly believe that you have the most platinums of anyone on my PSN friend's list! :horror

For me, I'm only at plat # 2 :monkey2. Hopefully, I can have my third and fourth platinums on GOW I and III.

Lol...not really a roll, just wrapping up unfinished games that I left behind. I plan on getting Assassin's Creed Brotherhood single-player trophies finished this upcoming weekend. If PSN ever comes back online I'm going to grab those as well if you're interested in joining!!

Dead Space rules:rock!!!! I still prefer the first over the 2nd

Anyways last game I finished was Soul Calibur 4 - 9.5/10. I'm a sucker for games that let you create your own characters.

Back