Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vanquish - 9.5/10

awesome game. after playing re5 and gow, this is like a hyper ver. now just waiting on d012

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - 9.5/10

Definitely on par, if not better than AC2. Bring on the AC3!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - 9.5/10

Definitely on par, if not better than AC2. Bring on the AC3!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Right on! Brotherhood was such a fantastic game. I can remember how much I hated AC 1, but loved the games for AC 2. Can't wait for AC 3.

Operation flashpoint 2 dragon rising 8/10

Recomended only for hardcore fps fans. Graphics are more regular xbox and it can be frustrating at times with lack of checkpoints. Other than that I loved the realistic aproach they went for.

Bulletstorm. 8.5/10. Campaign was v good. A little short and ran out of steam but it was fun and the levels were beautiful. Having fun with echos now.

God of War III - 9.5/10
Only one word and spelled out: A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
Other game devs should take notes... I take away half a point for it's fixed camera angle. It is extremely well designed so it's rarely annoying, if at all, but it's a matter of principal. :)

Killzone 3 - 7/10
I woulda gave this a solid 8.5/10, but the final level kills it. Up until then, awesome game!

Killzone 3 --- 8/10. Great game, great visuals, great audio, awesome storytelling. Point deduction for short length, and the other point deduction because Rico is a ******.

Back