Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RE5 (PS3 split screen coop): 8/10
Nice coop mechanisms although far and between. Nice graphics and sound and pretty satisfying action. The puzzles are a bit dumb but I guess it is expected as it is not an aeventure game. I quite liked the control scheme contrary to my original belief.

Dead Space 1 (PC) 9 /10
Amazing atmosphere, creepy and dark. Gives you an excellent sense or being in a destroyed spaceship in tue ass end of tue universe...while being hunted by a bunch of hellspawned creatures. I quite liked the graphics although not the most up to date graphics engine. The sound is an easy 10 out of 10. It would have been a solid 10 if not for the annoying as &%$@ mouse &keyboard control scheme. I guess in a console things will be better.

Try solo on pro for a real challenge

Dead Space 2: 9.5/10

Truly great gaming experience. Blasting Necromorphs never gets old, especially with all the fun weapons you acquire, and the presentation of the world is very well done. I just love how all the technology moves and works in this game, it feels so polished.

My only real complaint is that, the final confrontation felt a bit weak when compared to the first game, but that's such a small thing as the event itself was damn cool.

Dead Space 1 (PC) 9 /10
Amazing atmosphere, creepy and dark. Gives you an excellent sense or being in a destroyed spaceship in tue ass end of tue universe...while being hunted by a bunch of hellspawned creatures. I quite liked the graphics although not the most up to date graphics engine. The sound is an easy 10 out of 10. It would have been a solid 10 if not for the annoying as &%$@ mouse &keyboard control scheme. I guess in a console things will be better.

I thought it was just me! It's so odd... I aim better with a controller on this game than I did with mouse/keyboard.

Super Mario Galaxy 9/10

The game is really polished (it's Nintendo and Mario). Good music, game play, presentation, nicely designed levels, etc. The gravity effect can be a little disorienting (if you're sensitive, *barf*) though.

I beat it as quickly as I could with the minimum amount of stars needed within about three days and it got a little tiring. I recommend not doing that.

Try solo on pro for a real challenge

Didn't say it was easy... Just the puzzles are a bit dumb. It is NOT an easy game to beat, even in split screen coop...

I thought it was just me! It's so odd... I aim better with a controller on this game than I did with mouse/keyboard.

I think it is because it is primarily designed for the consoles. My main thing about it was that I couldn't quite get the sensitivity correct. Something about the mouse aiming implementation wasn't right.
I'll try and play DS2 on PS3.

Resident Evil 5 - 8/10

overall good game. partner idea kinda fun, but also quite the hassle since the ai isn't all that smart.

Gears of War - 7.5/10

great game, too bad it's a bit short. love the conversation of the characters, pretty funny. lol. on to part 2

Mass effect 2 on the ps3.

Wow. What an experience.

Another landmark gaming experience for me (almost the same magnitude as morrowind)

9.5/10

Resident Evil 3.

7/10.

I didn't like it as much as Resident Evil 2 or the near-perfect Resident Evil remake. Then again it was better than Zero. I liked exploring more of Racoon City and of course Jill and Nemesis were memorable but other than that the game was sort of lacking.

Looking forward to playing through Resident Evil: Code Veronica X for the first time though. :)

Story wise CV/X is one of my favorites in the series but the controls were terrible at least for me. I was constantly running into zombies and getting killed not to mention it took nearly half a clip of standard handgun ammo to put down a standard zombie. Plus that damn Tyrant kept knocking me off the plane.

Gears of War 2 - 9/10

w00t!! finally caught up b4 the release of 3. gotta say though, awesome game. loved the additions they added. going vanquish while waiting on 3.

Back