Rate The Last Game You FINISHED..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got every trophy in Bloodborne and its dlc and what a masterpiece this game is. I give it an 11 out of 10.

Can't wait to see what FROM SOFTWARE is cooking next.

I just beat Rom on my first play through and find that my interest is starting to wane. It's an incredible game but... I don't know.

I've only beaten 4 games so far this year, which is actually a remarkable personal achievement. :lol

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (Gamecube)

Another sublime classic Resident Evil, albeit a more punishing difficulty and random supplies. Nemesis is legendary. So is Jill's tube top.

8/10.

Silent Hill Homecoming (PS3)

It took me 10 years to finally beat this game and it was a massive let down. A predictable story, sub par graphics and utterly misguided combat makes it an ordeal to finish. The only redemption is the yet again amazing score by series mainstay Akira Yamaoka. Get get the soundtrack rather than play this abomination.

5/10.

Shadow of the Colossus (PS3)

Haven't played this one in almost 10 years so I figured I need a refresher before tacking the remake. A beautiful game with stunning presentation, majestic score and truly awful, awful controls.

8/10.

Uncharted Golden Abyss (PS Vita).

While it might be the weakest entry of the Uncharted series, it's more than makes up for in being a stunning showpiece for the Vita with solid gameplay, entertaining characters and great music to boot. A must own if you have a Vita.

8/10.

Last edited:
Fallout 4 - 5.5/10

I spent about 30+ hours into the game and decided to put it down. I already got bored with the dialogue options and the repetitive quests. Fetch this item or clear this area then go back and get your reward one after the other. Loot was pretty much all the same in all places. It feels like there aren't special or unique items to pick up since everything was useful including junk. So discovering a new place doesn't get me excited since all the loot is going to be the same. This was kind of a disappointment since I immensely enjoyed Fallout 3.

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis - 8.75

It has no business being as good as it is when it's development time was like six months.

Dark Souls Remastered - 7/10

Something is off about it. I've played all the souls games, thousands of hours on them. The remaster i hope gets some future patches.

Theres a weird purple/blue lighting effect on characters and objects and scenery at certain times that feels odd. I dont like the new over-flashy special effects when you kill, or are killed, or get items. My biggest gripe with the visual effects is the fog doors are so much overdone now that you need to stand holding your shield for about 3 seconds when you enter one until it clears so you can see. Another gripe is i like to use the dragon greatsword, no shield just two handed power. Problem is, i kept encountering an issue if i was holding L1 to use it as a shield and i either started moving forward, or turned around to go in the other direction and it would act like i had just blocked a hit and would start doing the slow animation then id pick up pace again.

Some areas are really, really dark. And i have it turned to highest brightness . Darkroot basin is a combination between being super dark, and having Turok fog and you can barely see 20 ft ahead. Yet fighting gaping dragon if you look down the chasm at the end of the stage you just see where the cheap water fall falls into a void with a 240p jpg of tiles is at the bottom with no effort to make it blend. Oh, and good luck trying to fight the hydra, i mean, i beat him first try but you cannot see the water line. Its there, but incredibly difficulty to tell. The lighting in general goes nuts and is inconsistent. Back in the first release when you enter blight town in the tunnel, or at the bottom of the depths there was always a dramatic lighting change but now it appears to do it twice. Goes dark, lightens then goes dark again.

The game is just really inconsistent. If you have never played it, its a 100% must buy. If you already own it on ps3 buy it, you can play blight town in over 7fps. If you have a beast of a PC dont buy it.

God of War (Soft Reboot) - 5/10

The hype is a lie, as always.
People get too excited over incompetent mediocrity these days.

God of War (Soft Reboot) - 5/10

The hype is a lie, as always.
People get too excited over incompetent mediocrity these days.

fe5.gif

Yakuza 6 - 8/10. One of the weaker entries in the series despite supposedly being the main protagonist’s last hurrah. Still a fun game and great moments and loads of side contents. Highly recommend it.

God of War- 9/10

You can tell this title took a lot out of the last of us/ uncharted 4 book. Though I think those titles are better than God of War it's still a very solid game. It would be perfect if it had some more boss/enemy variety and a few more areas to explore.

God of War- 9/10

You can tell this title took a lot out of the last of us/ uncharted 4 book. Though I think those titles are better than God of War it's still a very solid game. It would be perfect if it had some more boss/enemy variety and a few more areas to explore.

tenor.gif

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - all time personal favourite game. Love the whole deus ex franchise, but this one was a stand out for me, personally.

Star Wars Racer (GOG re-release)

Loved every second, still plays well for an old game. And still looks half decent now in 1080p.

People who don't like GoW... I just can't help but wonder, do you even like video games?

Most seem to be game hipsters who only like old **** like Planescape Torment.

Last edited:
Star Wars Racer (GOG re-release)

Loved every second, still plays well for an old game. And still looks half decent now in 1080p.

I might check that out, I have fond memories of playing that with my joystick at about 20fps!

I just could not get into that game. Cheesy acting and was really disappointed with the stealth takedown "here watch a cutscene" thing. :slap

Like I said, I love the Deus Ex series a lot. Way back in 2000, the original Deus Ex came out and even still to this day people who’ve played it will tell you it’s one of the most innovate and incredible games of all time, being that it was incrediblely ahead of its time in terms of player-choice, gameplay variety and a branching narrative. Mankind Divided dilevered everything I’d ever want out of a Deus Ex sequel, capturing the essence, tone and feel of the original and dilivering newly refined gameplay. It may not be a perfect game, but oh my god, is it a perfect sequel. Sure, that’s not for everybody but as a Deus Ex fan - yeah it’s excellent.

Back