RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Transformers Age of Extinction: 6/10
I think I like this one the best. Honestly I can't even remember what the other three were about or any specific scenes. I just remember barely being able to pay attention to them because they were so unengaging and too much visual noise. I think Bay toned it down slightly and the action sequences were a little easier to follow. I think Shia being gone helped a lot! They totally left it open for a sequel. And talk about catering to the Chinese market, what with having the climax of the film take place in Hong Kong!

Absolutely Anything - 5/10

I Have no idea who Approved this movie but who ever was Absolutely Wasted or hi to approve the script. I feel bad this was one of Robin Williams last film's. I like Simon and Kate but OMG a crazy nonsense film.

Seeking a friend for the end of the world. Steve Carell n Kiera Knightly

Steve gets lucky enough to hang with Cute Kiera for the end lucky s.o.b not a bad way to go. I give it a 7.

Absolutely, I just finished watching them too.
hi5
:duff

Some episodes aren't really good or just boring, mostly spiritual/afterlife ones.
But the main plot is very good and episodes about biological stuff are always entertaining.
Great cinematography for a 90s TV series.

Seeing "Darkness Falls" ep again was like "NOSTALGIA OVERLOooooAD!" :panic:
Loved this series as a school kid.

I couldn't get into the X-Files. I gave it a whole season. When I run out of other TV Shows in my Netflix queue I'll return to them. I know it's not fair to judge a show by its initial season but there were other shows I wanted to give a try that hooked me after only one season.

I couldn't get into the X-Files. I gave it a whole season. When I run out of other TV Shows in my Netflix queue I'll return to them. I know it's not fair to judge a show by its initial season but there were other shows I wanted to give a try that hooked me after only one season.

I don't know why you don't think it's fair to judge a show in the first season, you either like it or you don't, why waste time past the first season if it's not for you?

I think I gave it two seasons when it originally aired and bailed on it. Saw the films, but I wouldn't say I'm a fan in any stretch.

I don't know why you don't think it's fair to judge a show in the first season, you either like it or you don't, why waste time past the first season if it's not for you?

True. I gave up on Walking Dead and Mad Men after one season. But I hated those and have no desire to revisit them. I didn't hate X-Files. I just didn't love it.

There are some shows that get better as the series progresses. Seinfeld's first few seasons are my least favorite and I find all but a handful of episodes in TNG's first two seasons unwatchable.

Back