RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Great film. Have you seen McCarthy's other films, The Visitor and Win, Win? I highly recommend them.

No I haven't, but I'll definitely check them out! Thanks for letting me know! :duff

The Hangover: 8.5/10

RocknRolla: 8/10

Source Code - 7/10 Decent but not enough dramatic sequences for me

Also re-watched X-Men: First Class - 9/10 This movie is neck and neck with X2 as the best in the series. The brilliant acting of Fassbender and McAvoy make the movie and also reaffirm why Magneto is the most badass villian in all of comics.

Night Of The Living Dead 10/10

Original or one of the remakes? I love the 90's version. I actually prefer it over the original (heresy I know). The 3D remake from a few years ago was kinda lame though.

Creature From The Black Lagoon 8.5/10

:rock:rock:rock Next to Karloff's Frankenstein Monster, the Creature has been my favorite classic Universal monster design.

Original or one of the remakes? I love the 90's version. I actually prefer it over the original (heresy I know). The 3D remake from a few years ago was kinda lame though.

:rock:rock:rock Next to Karloff's Frankenstein Monster, the Creature has been my favorite classic Universal monster design.

Original though I do love the 90's version. I think you just inspired me to get it on dcs :lol

Totally agree dude, Franken by stein is the best design followed by Creature. I prefer the Bride of Frankenstein look more than the original.:rock

Drive: 10/10

Best 70's crime movie of the year. Every shot in the movie is impeccably framed. Plus, Albert Brooks!

Original though I do love the 90's version. I think you just inspired me to get it on dcs :lol

Totally agree dude, Franken by stein is the best design followed by Creature. I prefer the Bride of Frankenstein look more than the original.:rock

I like the original Monster design best. The sunken cheekbones make him look more dead and he has a slightly more menacing look to him imho. The Bride look is a close second though and I like the tattered suit more. In fact, I just picked up an SS Bride of Frankenstein Monster figure.

Tree of Life: 10/10

Awesome. Certainly not for everybody and definitely NOT a popcorn movie.

Children of Men - 10/10

I rarely give 10s. This has become one of my favorite movies of the past few years.

Tree of Life: 10/10

Awesome. Certainly not for everybody and definitely NOT a popcorn movie.

I'm pushing this movie on anyone who'll listen. :lol

Warrior, 10/10 awesome acting and very Shakespearean themes packed into a general audience popcorn/underdog driven story. Has a climax and ending that will leave you happy and wanting more.

Predators - 8/10

Pretty much what i was hoping for, a slow burn like the original with a good group dynamic and some awesome preds.

Only wish we saw them a bit more. :(

I like the original Monster design best. The sunken cheekbones make him look more dead and he has a slightly more menacing look to him imho. The Bride look is a close second though and I like the tattered suit more. In fact, I just picked up an SS Bride of Frankenstein Monster figure.

nice score dude, I'm always on the lookout for the pfs

Back