RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

He also had good back-and-forth with the lead actress (who I don't really enjoy - she's like a poor man's Rachel Weisz - but I liked her more in this than in Clash of the Titans). Good fun!

:nono Don't knock Gemma my dear Dusty. :lol

Indiana Jones ROTLA 9/10

Pure entertainment now bring on that DX HT Indy :)

Ninja Assassin - 7.5/10 - Kewl take on the ninja. Prolly the bloodiest movie ever made :lol.

Watched a lot of movies with family over the long Christmas weekend (Not having access to the Internet gave me the time):

Black Swan 8/10 - Certainly the most intense ballet movie I've ever seen, I suppose. I really liked Portman and Cassell in this, but did not like Mila Kunis. Also, the plot is predictable and melodramatic.

Ponyo 9/10 - Not Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli's best, but still head over heels better than most cgi animated films out there. The animation and storytelling is just superb, and Ponyo the mermaid girl is just adorable.

The Disappearance of Alice Creed 8/10 - Gemma Arterton was really great in this, much better here than she's allowed to be in lesser films like Prince of Persia and Clash of the Titans and Bond: QoS. Pretty good kidnapping thriller.

Australia 6/10 - Epic length, but the story never clicked with me. Too poetic and romantic for a subject with such a depressing history.

Tron Legacy 6.9/10 - Really wanted to like this, and I liked some aspects, I.e. the effects, the general art design, battles, Quorra. Didn't like everything else, plot-wise.

Legend of the Guardians-9 out of 10...really enjoyed this movie

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King-10 outta 10...I really like LOTR

The Condemned-8 out of 10...Good movie but I could tell they ran out of money towards the end.

Set it Off-10 outta 10...Its as good as The Town to me.

Watched Toy Story 3 on Blu tonight. Got the whole series for Christmas. I'd give it a 7.5/10. Story and graphics were quite solid and funny as usual. Second best of the series for me with Toy Story still #1.

TRON: Legacy - 10/10

After seeing the film three times, it's still as awesome as the first time I saw it :rock

-A Christmas Story - 9/10

-The Big Lebowski - 10/10

-True Grit (2010) - 9/10

-Friday The 13th (2008) - 4/10

-Hellboy II: The Golden Army - 9/10

-The Time Traveler's Wife - 6/10

Band of Brothers -- 9/10. Finally got around to watching some of this series during the Spike marathon yesterday. Didn't yet watch the whole thing ... but the several hours I saw were fantastic.

SnakeDoc

Band of Brothers -- 9/10. Finally got around to watching some of this series during the Spike marathon yesterday. Didn't yet watch the whole thing ... but the several hours I saw were fantastic.

SnakeDoc

It's ____ing amazing!! My fave episode is #5. The one Tom Hanks directed! :rock

Toy Story 3 - 7.5/10 still like #1 better

The Last Airbender - (had no hopes for this one) 7/10 minus all the grumbling about the actors (which wasn't all that bad) the only thing really killing this flick is length. If it was longer and not so choppy it would be alot better!

Legend of the Guardians-9 out of 10...really enjoyed this movie

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King-10 outta 10...I really like LOTR

The Condemned-8 out of 10...Good movie but I could tell they ran out of money towards the end.

Set it Off-10 outta 10...Its as good as The Town to me.

same here, really had no interest in watching this, but once i started with the kids it was a really good show.

SnakeDoc

keep meaning to watch this but can't find the time.

The Break Up 7.5/10

As rom-coms go this is possibly my favourite

Love the chemistry between Vaughan and Aniston

The show lemons scene and dialogue is so funny :lol

Last edited:
Back