RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Revolutionary Road 9/10

If you like the boring but amazing acting type movies, i'd suggest checking this one out. I have always said Leo is an amazing actor and this film seals it imo. Again fantastic acting all around, including Kate Winslet.

The score was done by Thomas Newman (Shawshank Redemption) and delivered an amazing feel to this one too.

Drag Me To Hell: 8.5/10 Opening night over here today. Just got back from seeing it. It's a great horror. It scared the cr*p out of me so many times, while at the same time it's funny! Really awesome :rock

Just watched "The Reaping" with Hillary Swank on HBO. First time I have seen it.

Fairly predictable, but well-done and solid movie. Hillary Swank, in this movie, is about as hot as she has ever been.

6.5/10

Revolutionary Road 9/10

If you like the boring but amazing acting type movies, i'd suggest checking this one out. I have always said Leo is an amazing actor and this film seals it imo. Again fantastic acting all around, including Kate Winslet.

The score was done by Thomas Newman (Shawshank Redemption) and delivered an amazing feel to this one too.

They were both great, but what's scary is that Michael Shannon stole the show every time he was on screen. I was thrilled he got nominated this year, and if it hadn't been for Heath I would have given it to him. It's an absolute joke that Winslet won for the Reader over this role. Weinstein really had his pole in someone for that to happen.

Public Enemies: 6/10 Honestly I just wasn't that impressed... kind of slow and I didn't really care about any of the characters. I was really looking forward to this one as well, but it just didn't click with me.

They were both great, but what's scary is that Michael Shannon stole the show every time he was on screen. I was thrilled he got nominated this year, and if it hadn't been for Heath I would have given it to him. It's an absolute joke that Winslet won for the Reader over this role. Weinstein really had his pole in someone for that to happen.

He was simply brilliant and almost unpredictable every time he was on screen. Once again I always have similar taste to the Academy's ............. still rewarding Ledger was the right choice. His performance was just so good.

Demolition man..... 6/10..... Nothing special, only paid £3 for it!

Back