RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Limitless- 8/10

good concept but the ending was a bit lame, seamed to lack the corage of it's convitions and could have made a good and poinient point but chose to go the other way, still worth a watch tho

The Deer Hunter: 8/10
I watched this yesterday, but I found it hard to rate. It was the first time that I saw this film and I must say that at first I was kinda underwhelmed. Especially because of the classic-status it has. After thinking more about it though, I can definitely say that it was a very good movie. Especially for it's time, I'm guessing.

Wall Street - 7 out of 10

First Blood - 7.5 out of 10 (I still can't decide, but I think I'm close to pulling the trigger on the ending song as credits role being the most ridiculous song ever recorded for a movie. It almost completely ruins everything that you've just viewed.)

Untraceable: 6/10
One of those movies that was pretty awesome the first time, but gets less impressive after multiple viewings IMO...

Hellraiser. First time I've seen this in years. Great blu ray. Love this film. 9/10

30 minutes or less - 7/10. Could have been more but was funny enough and an entertaining way to pass an hour and a half. Cast seemed to enjoy themselves and there'll be a few new one-liners coming out of it.

Rise of the planet of the Apes. Incredible film. Best this year. 9.5/10.

Snuff - No score

I seen this on the netflix instant and it was very interesting. They showed some old horror that were considered snuff and were later let go. They basically talk about the myths and urban legends of snuff films. Then they broke it down into serial killers that had maybe taped there crimes and what not. Then also went into war footage and I'll admit Im not squeamish at all and when they went into recent war footage and beheadings some of that was really hard to watch even for me. They didnt show all of it, but they would show enough of it for you to get the idea of what was about to happen and like I said, very hard to watch. I actually kinda looked away. That was horrible seeing what happened to some of those soldiers and contractors. Pretty disturbing, but the documentary itself was pretty good and interesting. I wont rate this because my morbid curiosity pretty much got the best of me. I just took it as the documentary did what it was supposed to do but again, the war footage at the end was hard to watch man. View at your own risk.

Back