RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet: 9/10

Damn I love this movie. And the older I get and the better I understand the movie, the better it gets.

Last edited:

Wolverine: 5/10

Well, DLed Wolverine after people said it was out and it was blah. I wanted more Deadpool for sure. The rest of the movie was ok, but Ryan Renolds is so ^^^^ing hilarious as Deadpool. I hope he get's his own movie, even though it wouldn't work with the way they ruined this movie.

Another Marvel movie ruined. The only Marvel movie I've really enjoyed so far is Iron Man. And maybe the first X-Men movie.

Flash Gordon 7/10

Even with all it's cheesiness, it's still a fun movie. And it has a great soundtrack.

At the movies Watchmen: 7/10 actions scenes were great but the moview dragged. I guess it was made more for fans of the comics and not towards the casual movie goer.

On DVD Soup of the Day: 7/10 low budget but flick full of laughs and adult situations. Would have been a few points higher if they would have boosted the nudity.

At the movies Watchmen: 7/10 actions scenes were great but the moview dragged. I guess it was made more for fans of the comics and not towards the casual movie goer.

Thank Christ for that. :lecture

Back