RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Flash Gordon (1980) 6/10

I can't believe I sat through all of it. Really cheesy. I'm a big fan of sci-fi, but one of the few properties that I let slip pass me over the years is Flash Gordon. The film isn't good (never seen the original serial). Did I mention how cheesy it is?

It was cool seeing Timothy Dalton and Max Von Sydow in these hilarious roles, but aside from that I don't have much more praise for this film.

However, that song played during the opening credit roll is boss.

Bangkok Dangerous: 4.5/10 What can I say... It wasn't as bad as I expected, but it wasn't good either :lol

Shutter Island: 6/10

Pretty good. Probably better for the moods the film captures than for the story itself. Performances were good on the whole.

Last edited:

Paranormal Activity 2:8/10
These are the type of movies that scares the ____ out of me and this one delivered like expected.Liked the first one better though,just the one couple and their camera.

House of Flying Daggers:8,5/10

Scott Pilgram Vs. The World. 7/10

I did enjoy it. But not as much as I should have. Maybe it was because I was tired....but the humor, while funny, didnt have that Wrightness...

Paranormal Activity 2:8/10
These are the type of movies that scares the ____ out of me and this one delivered like expected.Liked the first one better though,just the one couple and their camera.

House of Flying Daggers:8,5/10

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll just wait to rent it though. I liked the first one.

Shutter Island is my favorite of the year.

Followed by Inception and How To Train Your Dragon.

The first 2 are my exact favorites as well ............. I still need to see HTTYD though, i've heard great things about it.

That is a good question. I guess his deal with the devil is still paying off.

:lol Exactly.

The fight scene is the greatest on-screen battle of all time! This movie is at least a 7/10!

Fight scene is great, but i've always wondered how they healed up so well only a hour or two later after such a brutal fight (motel scene),heh.

I'd give it a 8/10 if you don't take the film too seriously.

Watched "Big Nothing" last night starring David Schwimmer and Simon Pegg. Lots of twists and turns, completely entertaining some good laughs. Totally recommend it. 8 out of ten stars.

Streaming on Netflix now.

Back