RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got around to watching Split- 9/10: Surprisingly good thriller with great performances from James McAvoy and Anya Taylor Joy and a well written story. Great comeback for Shaymalan and I like where he's headed at the end of Split for the next movie.

Logan Lucky

Slow burning but very satisfying and well shot hillbilly heist flick/10

Blade Runner 2049

A distracting more Vangelis-than-Vangelis soundtrack, a wooden Ryan Gosling, and nearly three hours of beautiful set design/10

Naked

Tacky, stupid and charmless B-grade Groundhog Day clone/10

Golsing's performance was pretty much perfect. That expressionless pause he gives when Robin Wright jokingly says that he's done fine without a soul somehow said so much.

Yeah, I loved that. I wouldn't change his performance personally. I thought K was a great protagonist - such that I didn't mind at all that this wasn't really a Harrison Ford film.

Plus his low key performance offered a nice dichotomy with the upbeat Joi and raging Luv and allowed for greater impact when K *did* fully let loose with his emotions.

Age of Ultron - 7/10

Civil War - 8/10 Second viewing. First was on an iPad on a plane. I really enjoyed this one this time. Loved RDJ most of all in this one. Made me like Hawkeye a whole lot more too.

Spider-Man Homecoming - 6/10 Keaton was great as usual. I'm still trying to warm up to the new Parker and a younger aunt May.

Back