RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better Watch Out - 9/10

What a great surprise ! Excellent movie for anyone looking for a dark twisted Christmas flick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better Watch Out - 9/10

What a great surprise ! Excellent movie for anyone looking for a dark twisted Christmas flick

Loved this one, Never look at home alone movie the same again. :horror:lollol Just do not watch the trailer spoils the movie imo.

Last edited:
True Grit. Remake Jeff Bridges ,Matt Damon and Haillee Steinfeld all give great performance Haillee does a amazing job in the role. Give a 7.

You sure you watched the first one?

pfbY9HV.gif

i guess I don't grasp the auteur of DH. Predator is s far better McTiernan film. It hasn't aged well with me.

I don't know how you make the jump to hate because I didn't go two points higher.

Last edited:
Despicable Me 3 - /10

Simply bad even for a kids movie. Glad I didn't see it in theatres. If you liked 1 and 2 I still wouldn't bother with this.

War for the Planet of the Apes - 7.5/10 - I saw the first hour without subtitles, so I had no idea what the monkeys were saying. :lol

You'd think the goddamn movie would have the subtitles already.

Wait, does it not come with subtitles or you forgot to turn them on?

I had to turn them on, but then every character including the humans had subtitles. Usually, a movie uses subtitles for certain characters only, if the character/s speaks a foreign language.

The movie starts, no subtitles, some monkeys talk, others use sign language, and I think the film was being all artistic and ****.

Mhmm should I give it a try and watch it without subs? Or do you recommend to turn them on right away?

Subtitles on. Sometimes they use sign language, and then Cesar will say something that makes sense of what they were saying, but sometimes he doesn't, so it's better to know what they are saying. Plus in the beginning they introduce some characters, and it's kind of important to know who they are, and you won't unless you read the subtitles. Eventually you know who they are because of the plot...so again, it makes sense eventually.

I'd like to know if they are using real sign language and if a def person can understand the apes. The motion capture is very good and the apes are very expressive, but still, watch with subs.

War for the Planet of the Apes - 7.5/10 - I saw the first hour without subtitles, so I had no idea what the monkeys were saying. :lol

You'd think the goddamn movie would have the subtitles already.

Apes....

And it is real sign language....no where near as detailed as they make it out in the subtitles, but it’s accurate for Re general point.

Back