RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goodfellas - 6/10

Spoiler Spoiler:

ProTip: Never watch any movie that is shown on TBS, AMC, USA, Spike ect....

Right on.

tumblr_oa0qe6gdP61qhlop9o1_500.gif

Yup. Never watched the show in series back in the day, just here and there.

Into Season 2 now an it's just hard to follow without the S1 characters.

Big Fish 8/10 very nice tale
Shot Caller 9.5/10 man what a great movie that was !!!!

Hook - 7.5/10

Seen this several dozens times over and only realized today that Phil Collins has a cameo...

Oldboy (2003)
8/10
Only because I watched the American version and was familiar with the big surprise in the movie.

Valerian. A favorite for 2017 a stunning visual film loved it a pure 10 in my opinon, a must buy blu ray.

The Crooked house. A rich bunch of family members investigated after the father dies a detective brought in to investigate this crooked family that are all suspect's , give a 5.

The mountain between us. Actor Idris Elba & Kate Winslet A plane crash story in Colorado mountain's a strong film great performance by all , a good date movie give a 6.

The jungle. Daniel Radcliffe. I was bored to sleep on this one sorry.

Hangman. Al Pacino A quick murder mystery move's fast give a 6.

Last edited:
Valerian. A favorite for 2017 a stunning visual film loved it a pure 10 in my opinon, a must buy blu ray.

The Crooked house. A rich bunch of family members investigated after the father dies a detective brought in to investigate this crooked family that are all suspect's , give a 5.

The mountain between us. Actor Idris Elba & Kate Winslet A plane crash story in Colorado mountain's a strong film great performance by all , a good date movie give a 6.

The jungle. Daniel Radcliffe. I was bored to sleep on this one sorry.

Hangman. Al Pacino A quick murder mystery move's fast give a 6.

Just goes to show how different people's tastes can be, this was my worst film of 2017.

Just goes to show how different people's tastes can be, this was my worst film of 2017.

I LOVED IT! It will be a Cult favorite imo. from so much stunning visual's it's up on my list like 5th element that will Never get old to me ,sorry you didnt enjoy it. To each thier own World's.

Back