RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: 7.5/10

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: 8.5/10

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1: 8/10

Pulse. 5.5/10
I think my rating for this movie gets lower every year. LOL!

Have you watched Kairo? I don't scare easily these days but there's a scene in Kairo that downright freaked me out. Some of the movie's Japanese to English translation is hilarious, too.

Justified the complete series: 10/10

I’ve been going through the entire Justified series that I had never seen before and finally finished up this weekend. What a great show. The first surprise I had with the show is how “normal” it is. From everything I had heard about it before, I was preparing myself for some really intense, hardcore, gritty, violent, depressing show. But I was pleasantly surprised at how (like I said) normal it was with tons of really witty humor. It just has a little more graphic violence every once in a while, and a lot of time with some dark humor attached to it, and some cursing. The characters were all so incredible, and some really clever plotting throughout the seasons. I’ve been praising it to my family and friends all these months that I’ve been watching it, and now I think I’m just going to get the box sets to a couple of my friends for the holidays.

The worst part was watching the last couple of episodes, knowing that that was the end! :(

Wonder Woman 7.8/10 Rewatch value 5/10

Almost great. Felt like a great war film with Wonder Woman in it. Gal was annoying in parts...The accents annoyed me from all the Amazons......

The entire beginning was the worst part, after the get to the front the film got interesting. Knew who the "bad guy" was front the get go....

Pine was really good and stole the film from Gal. Some of the action scenes went on too long. Overall a fun film......rewatch value?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you watched Kairo? I don't scare easily these days but there's a scene in Kairo that downright freaked me out. Some of the movie's Japanese to English translation is hilarious, too.

I have not seen the original Japanese version. I know what you mean. Shin Godzilla in the Japanese soundtrack and English sub made me enjoy the movie a lot more because of the humorous translations. :lol

Blade Runner 2 Electric Bugaloo: 7.5/10

Will take a lot of time to fully process this thing, and my ultimate review may have this go up or down. Gorgeous film, extremely well shot and acted, and it felt like a nice extension of the original film. But, it wasn't totally fulfilling to me. I'm really glad films like this can still be made, though. And I fear the ticket sales of this one will make these less likely in the future.

This and Mad Max prove that you can go home again, though, and can make it worthwhile. Both are defying convention in this sense.

Chef - 4/10

This was a 2 hour movie that should have only been 1.5. The editing on this should have been better. It's a decent story line, good acting, just way too long.

TBH, the third act of the original is pretty boring too.
But yeah, they could film it better, with more dark tones and a bit less comedy.

As much as I don't care for the sequel and it's ham-fisted action comedy direction, at least its finale felt big and emotional.

Demolition Man - 6.5/10

tumblr_nubozsco901u2ragso1_500.gif

Back