RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7 wishes. A quick teen girl horror perfect for teenage girls lol. It move's fast and not teeny aimed to enjoy the horror fun i give a 7.

The Comedian. Robert Deniro as a insult comic not bad some what suprised how funny he was give a 5.

Dog soldier's. A Warewolf film not bad pretty decent fun ride with some soldiers in the wrong part of the woods ha ha... I give a 7 move's fast with some parts cant help but cringe and laugh at. You can find full movie on youtube for free.

Last edited:
The Exterminators of the Year 3000 - 7.5/10

The Outing (1987) - 6/10

Prophecy (1979) - 6.5/10

USA Ninja
- 6.5/10

Ninja vs. Shaolin Guard - 6/10

Baywatch - 5/10

Backwoods - 5/10

Blood Tracks - 6.5/10

Batman and Harley Quinn - 6.5/10

7 wishes. A quick teen girl horror perfect for teenage girls lol. It move's fast and not teeny aimed to enjoy the horror fun i give a 7.

The Comedian. Robert Deniro as a insult comic not bad some what suprised how funny he was give a 5.

Dog soldier's. A Warewolf film not bad pretty decent fun ride with some soldiers in the wrong part of the woods ha ha... I give a 7 move's fast with some parts cant help but cringe and laugh at. You can find full movie on youtube for free.

Dog Soldiers.. I don't know anyone else who saw this.It kinda snuck by in 2002.This was a pretty good British film with Liam Cunningham.Good Wolf effects too.7 is good.

Blade Runner 2049 - 9.5/10

Only reason it's not getting a 10 is because I know I'm on that opening night high. But this was truly something special. Haunting, beautiful, intense. A slow, meditative burn not unlike the original, but with a much more watertight script and story. As for the cinematography and score? Brilliant.

Blade Runner 2049 9/10

It doesn't make any of the mistakes of the first version of the first film but it's far too early to call it a masterpiece... isn't it?

Last edited:
Back