RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nooo! Hollywood needs to learn how to leave the classics alone.
In TNS case there's actually a good reason for reboot. The book's about one little brat who went ape **** crazy with power after savin' the world, the second half that was left out of the film is epic and dark. But while I'd love to see that story, with magic n big battles of monsters n ****... I just know they'll SJW'd the story and characters.

Are we calling the Never ending story a classic?
;)

Nostalgia for sure...
I loved Labyrinth , but its by no means a classic....its just right age right film......

Classic childrens films are all owned any copyrighted by Walt Disney Company.....

Say otherwise and I will send a team of lawyer to your house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are we calling the Never ending story a classic?
;)

Nostalgia for sure...
I loved Labyrinth , but its by no means a classic....its just right age right film......

Classic childrens films are all owned any copyrighted by Walt Disney Company.....

Say otherwise and I will send a team of lawyer to your house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Labyrinth is about some old pedophile dude wanting that young chicky :lol Couldn't believe what I was watching :lol

Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Just caught "Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets" at the dollar theater. I don't know what score I'd give it out of 10 but it was not a good movie.

The Vault. James Franco. A bankjob movie with a twist give a 5. I cant really describe more to this one without spoiling i'd advise going in blind no previews before watching.

Just caught "Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets" at the dollar theater. I don't know what score I'd give it out of 10 but it was not a good movie.

I wanted this to be good, but knew there was no way in hell it would be. Not to mention I am not a fan of the Director.

I wanted this to be good, but knew there was no way in hell it would be. Not to mention I am not a fan of the Director.

It's not even really worth giving an in depth review on. "Attack of the Clones" meets "Room." Hell they should have just put that on the poster and played the whole thing as self-aware satire. Maybe it would play well as a midnight showing at a theater that served alcohol but watching it with just six other people in the auditorium shifting uncomfortably in their seats for 2+ hours was NOT fun.

Labyrinth is about some old pedophile dude wanting that young chicky :lol Couldn't believe what I was watching :lol

Yea but who doesn't want Jennifer Connelly?

She single handily keep Target in business by selling tons of white tank tops.

dGcyUOC.gif

It's not even really worth giving an in depth review on. "Attack of the Clones" meets "Room." Hell they should have just put that on the poster and played the whole thing as self-aware satire. Maybe it would play well as a midnight showing at a theater that served alcohol but watching it with just six other people in the auditorium shifting uncomfortably in their seats for 2+ hours was NOT fun.

Now that's a movie I want to see!

Would that Wiseau guy be a Jedi or a Sith?

:rotfl

Nice! Are you taking Photoshop classes from Jye?

I wish, I just pulled that pic off the web but it's freaking hilarious, lol.

We need to petition LFL to give him a role for Ep.9!

Yes they do! :lol

"Why is it time for the Jedi to end, Mark?"

Last edited:
Yea but who doesn't want Jennifer Connelly?

She single handily keep Target in business by selling tons of white tank tops.

dGcyUOC.gif

To be fair he was a troll king or something.....

I am sure he was just invoking his rights to Prima Noctura....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain America: Civil War - 5.5/10

I know this will be an unpopular opinion but whatever. I hadn't watched it since May 2016 and needed to see if it was as I remembered it - it was.

Long, boring, dragged out, and OTT action scenes. Not even the introduction to Holland's Spidey could save this - it added to the messiness IMO. The only great thing about CW was the introduction to Black Panther, as it was well done and the performance from Boseman is solid. Also, most of the returning cast here, save for Sebastian Stan and Elizabeth Olsen, seemed bored.

Watched Silence on Blu-ray yesterday. Not really sure what score to give it but it was a good film with great performances, but very hard to watch and brutal.

Back