RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Species - 7/10

Mostly for Giger's designs and practical effects...

...and for young Natasha.

ebagjx7.gif

I watched that a couple months ago and enjoyed it just as much as I did when it was released. Had a couple good scary moments, good cast, and young Natasha was indeed yummy.

Yeah it's a mediocre Sci-fi film, but it's got some pretty good things going for it.

Gratuitous Natasha titties ain't nothing to sneeze at.

Baywatch. Shut off after 15 minute's garbage.

Going out in style. The same had to shut off after 20 minutes.

Rough night. Rough movie a 2. I was hoping it be funny nope.

Lady Macbeth

Beautifully shot and scripted bonnet drama, not boring to watch but pretty boring to think about afterwards/10

JUDGE DREDD - 6.5/10
I love Sci-Fi settings like this; the costumes & props are awesome. It's definitely cheesy though. :lol

I've never read 2000 AD, so I'm not sure if it was a faithful adaption. Can anyone recommend where to start reading from?

Doctor Strange (2016) - 6.5/10

Decent enough I suppose. The battle in the streets of Hong Kong while time was moving backward around them pretty neat and different.

Road House (1989) - 7.5/10

I watched the hell out of this movie in theaters when it came out and then a good number of times on VHS in the early 90's. Still rip roaring fun from beginning to end though it does get a little mean spirited in its final act.

Chalet Girl (2011) - 7.5/10

Charming British comedy that's part Bridget Jones and part Better off Dead. Felicity can do no wrong.

Quiz Show (1994) - 8/10

Overshadowed by Forrest Gump, Shawshank, and Pulp Fiction when it came out but a solid historical drama by Robert Redford that still holds up today.

Mulholland Drive (2001) - 8/10

Few movies go so spectacularly and unapologetically off the rails as this one and this film absolutely is NOT for everybody (oh boy is it not, lol) but if you like dreamlike noir then it's definitely worth checking out.

Logan: 8/10

Great, but I found it very depressing throughout to see everyone so old and decrepit. It was good to see Mangold get the character right--I felt that he missed the mark on who W is in "The Wolverine". He nailed it this time.

Also surprised to see so many plot points weren't spoiled through advertising, etc.

Last edited:
The Towering Inferno - 6/10
The Poseidon Adventure - 8/10
Poseidon (remake of above with Kurt Russell) - 7/10

The Gene Hackman Poseidon is still great and I enjoyed the remake aswell. I love peril on the sea movies.

Towering Inferno I don't like quite so much, I dunno why...

The Towering Inferno - 6/10
The Poseidon Adventure - 8/10
Poseidon (remake of above with Kurt Russell) - 7/10

The Gene Hackman Poseidon is still great and I enjoyed the remake aswell. I love peril on the sea movies.

Towering Inferno I don't like quite so much, I dunno why...

On a disaster movie run.......

Contagion 8/10

Scary real.....damn that cheating Paltrow....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back