RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santa Clause is Comin To Town - 10/10 lol. I love the old Christmas movies made with puppets. Now THAT'S special effects!

Santa Clause is Comin To Town - 10/10 lol. I love the old Christmas movies made with puppets. Now THAT'S special effects!

No doubt! :hi5:

Not a puppet or stop-motion Christmas movie, but still a good one is Twas the Night Before Christmas. You gotta watch that one again bro!

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: 9/10

first of many viewings this year, my favorite christmas movie. :lol

"you're not doing anything important, run and get my stogey!"

Frosty the Snowman 10/10

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer 10/10

Classics. I wouldn't change anything about them, so they get a 10. Gremlins is on our short list, will probably watch it today. Hopefully Gizmo's cuteness overpowers any scariness for the kids lol.

Mr. Holmes. Zzzzzzz... /10. Ian McKellan as an aged Sherlock Holmes revisiting the case that drove him into retirement should've been a lot more interesting than that. I was hoping for Sherlock's Dark Knight Returns. Not even close.

SnakeDoc

Prometheus 9/10

LouS6zf.gif

5e3eecdcfd672292608a749accd30960.jpg

10/10

Probably the best film of the year so far, going back and forth between this and

d3e21fb5b9128994b817b227668f7c86.jpg

Which is also a 10/10

But I think la la land takes it for me. So good, I didn't think it would be possible for the director to follow whiplash with a better film but I believe he did.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Back