RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bone Tomahawk - 81/100. It reminded me of The Hills Have Eyes only set in the Old West and with a better cast.

I'll have to watch this, from your post it sounds interesting as I really enjoyed The Hills Have Eyes. thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

How are you guys watching Bone Tomahawk? Are you red boxing it or what? I keep waiting for it to appear on Netflix so I can check it out.

Old fashioned Netflix (DVD).

Fury: 7/10

It was good, but I thought they overdid the gritty realism of war to almost ridiculous levels. It resembled more of a Vietnam war movie in trying to be more edgy. I also would have liked a little more story at the end--some kind of epilogue.

The Conjuring 2 - 7/10 Very good modern horror movie, jump scares, but not cheap ones, likable characters, very efficient camera work, sound and score.

Very creepy, so much that the entire theater stayed put watching the credit photos :lol

Serpico - 9.3/10

I remember catching it the first time on cable years ago, and being glued to it.

The Conjuring 2 - 7/10 Very good modern horror movie, jump scares, but not cheap ones, likable characters, very efficient camera work, sound and score.

Very creepy, so much that the entire theater stayed put watching the credit photos :lol

That sure says a lot. I'll have to give it a whirl. I saw the first one, thought it was alright. But never felt compelled to give it a second viewing.

Back