RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly (Amazon) 8/10

Watched the version that's on Amazon Prime streaming. There's another set of credits at the end for Extended English edition so I'm guessing that's what this was. Definitely went on too long in places and some of the dubbing was awful. Still a great movie regardless.

Ugh it's so ****ing bad. Not that any of them were Oscar material, but that one is **** stain.

It's been a while since I've seen that, but, if I recall, it just edged out Top Gun for the subliminally gayest movie ever made. There's a reason the main target of horror movie villains is rarely a dude.

SnakeDoc

It's been a while since I've seen that, but, if I recall, it just edged out Top Gun for the subliminally gayest movie ever made. There's a reason the main target of horror movie villains is rarely a dude.

SnakeDoc

I would say so. The main guy turned out to be Gay too, while Cruise is still in the closet.

What's not to like?

6UwzIlU.gif

City Heat - 6/10 Didn't remember how bad this was. Hadn't seen it since I was a kid.
True Crime - 8/10 Really enjoyed this one, great cast and the banter between Clint and Woods is great.
My Fair Lady - 7/10 Love Audrey movies but I found this to be a chore to sit through at times. Her whining and yelling in the first hour was getting on my nerves.
Earth vs the Flying Saucers - 7/10 Old Sci-Fi classic that was pretty good for it's time.
Zootopia - 7.5/10

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - 8/10

I think this is officially my second favorite installment in the Terminator franchise after, well, Terminator.

Shame they didn't continue on with a third season.

Back