RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd give that one 8/10. Best of the PT by far and despite the infamous "noooooooooooooooooo!", the dark tone of the film made it come alive. It didn't feel tasteless like the first two episodes.

Saving my 9s and 10s for the OT. At least the main characters there had chemistry.

:goodpost:

I enjoy RotS for various reasons, such as:

The end in which created the beginning, so Luke given away in Tattooine.

One of the most epic duels, IMO, in Mustafar.

Padmé's funeral literally get me every time. I genuinely feel the loss for Naboo.

The cause of her death and creation of Vader.

Order 66, though I admit some of those Masters died in a ***** way. *cough*Mundi and Plo*cough*

The invasion of the temple.

Literally start of the film is an explosion and the banter between Obi and Anakin, only to see how it ends for them.

Hatred between Dooku and Anakin.

General Greivous.

I mean it's just a fantastic film. To also be fair, I was 11 and thought it was the best thing since ice cream sundae.

To be back on topic, saw Fury again. 9/10 wasn't huge on the dinner scene at first, but it has such an impact.

I enjoy RotS for various reasons, such as:

The end in which created the beginning, so Luke given away in Tattooine.

One of the most epic duels, IMO, in Mustafar.

Padmé's funeral literally get me every time. I genuinely feel the loss for Naboo.

The cause of her death and creation of Vader.

Order 66, though I admit some of those Masters died in a ***** way. *cough*Mundi and Plo*cough*

The invasion of the temple.

Literally start of the film is an explosion and the banter between Obi and Anakin, only to see how it ends for them.

Hatred between Dooku and Anakin.

General Greivous.

I mean it's just a fantastic film. To also be fair, I was 11 and thought it was the best thing since ice cream sundae.

To be back on topic, saw Fury again. 9/10 wasn't huge on the dinner scene at first, but it has such an impact.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: 9/10

I've seen each of the PT twice in theaters. Loved them for the most part.
AOTC was the only one that bored me half the time due to pointless and tasteless action scenes.
Still...

T P M - 5/10
AOTC - 4/10
ROTS - 6.5/10

Revenge of the Sith 10/10

Man, I love that movie.

I've seen each of the PT twice in theaters. Loved them for the most part.
AOTC was the only one that bored me half the time due to pointless and tasteless action scenes.
Still...

T P M - 5/10
AOTC - 4/10
ROTS - 6.5/10

1zB2jrE.gif

You like EpII huh? :lol

I've always loved TPM - even with all the stupid Gungan garbage, it's a better film than the other two. Liam Neeson as Qui-Gon, Ian McDiarmid getting his sneeky on, young Ewan, young Natalie - & the end duel.

****ing kills any of that other **** from II & III. :lol :exactly:

I've always loved TPM - even with all the stupid Gungan garbage, it's a better film than the other two. Liam Neeson as Qui-Gon, Ian McDiarmid getting his sneeky on, young Ewan, young Natalie - & the end duel. ****ing kills any of that other ****. :lol :exactly

**** no! It's the worst of the prequels. 4/10 is being WAY too generous.

I've always loved TPM - even with all the stupid Gungan garbage, it's a better film than the other two. Liam Neeson as Qui-Gon, Ian McDiarmid getting his sneeky on, young Ewan, young Natalie - & the end duel.

****ing kills any of that other **** from II & III. :lol :exactly:
Let me add to that *Maul* (of course) & the Naboo scenes, ships, vehicles & architecture.

Let's be brutally honest here - putting aside liking this design of vehicle or that clone trooper armour enough to buy merch of it, in purely cinematic terms the prequels were all 1/10 movies. It's like watching a series of films put together by an unfeeling robot trying to understand how human emotions and interpersonal relationships work, and failing horribly. Also endless over-chorerographed consequence-free ball-numbing action scenes made with horrible-looking CGI and shot natively in 1080p.

L1UfLW9.gif

Insert the rave music of your choice here.

I would say over choreographed, as the reason behind that specific scene is that it is a taunt. That kind of dueling action existed for hundreds of years. It's like saying you hate a Bruce Lee film, because you find his vampiric taunts incredibly stupid.

Let's be brutally honest here - putting aside liking this design of vehicle or that clone trooper armour enough to buy merch of it, in purely cinematic terms the prequels were all 1/10 movies. It's like watching a series of films put together by an unfeeling robot trying to understand how human emotions and interpersonal relationships work, and failing horribly. Also endless over-chorerographed consequence-free ball-numbing action scenes made with horrible-looking CGI and shot natively in 1080p.

L1UfLW9.gif

Insert the rave music of your choice here.

Choreographic masturbation is the best way to put it. That shot in that gif was so utterly pointless during that "fight."

I would say over choreographed, as the reason behind that specific scene is that it is a taunt. That kind of dueling action existed for hundreds of years. It's like saying you hate a Bruce Lee film, because you find his vampiric taunts incredibly stupid.

Honestly I found all the scenes in the prequels over-choreographed to the point of absurdity. It looks and feels like people going through an elaborate pre-rehearsed pattern, not like a fight at all.

I'll take this scene over any of the prequel fights any day. It feels like I'm watching two people have a fight to the death, with all the tension, drama and emotion that entails.

Batman Begins- :lol I watched this last night and I don't remember it being that dumb, can't believe I bought the Bale Batman as a good one. :lol 4/10

A Serbian Film - Ok, I kept hearing about this so I looked it up on Youtube and watched a good part of it. Serious question....why do movies like this even have to be made ? You have to wonder about the mental state of whoever makes these types of movies. I'm not even going to attempt to rate this.

Back