RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Famous last words there dude.. :google

I've seen it a few times actually, but yeah.. it scarred me. :lol I haven't laid eyes on it for probably 20 years now.

Most horror movies don't bother me really, but ^that ^ one does.

Haha no man, I treat that stuff with respect, it may exist it may not but I won't go around playing with a Ouija board :lol

You should read the book :monkey3, I like it more than the movie but the movie is still a 10 for me.

If you saw it 20 years ago, you probably saw it before the studio got cold feet and removed all the subliminal imagery and binaural sounds the director had laced throughout the film.

The Exorcist today is a little toothless compared to the original theatrical run and early VHS printings.

Interesting, I didn't know that. I hope the original version is released some day.

If you saw it 20 years ago, you probably saw it before the studio got cold feet and removed all the subliminal imagery and binaural sounds the director had laced throughout the film.

The Exorcist today is a little toothless compared to the original theatrical run and early VHS printings.
Well there you go, I had no idea. I'm fairly sure the last time I did watch it (probably around 1996), it was the newly touted 'remastered' super duper director's cut with extra stuff. Myself & two friends at home in the dark with no distractions. :thud:

Incidentally, I've seen an updated release getting around on DVD that's a 2 disc set with little Linda in scary mode on the front, with kind of a faded green cover. Is that the diluted version you speak of? Must be I guess..

Haha no man, I treat that stuff with respect, it may exist it may not but I won't go around playing with a Ouija board :lol

You should read the book :monkey3, I like it more than the movie but the movie is still a 10 for me.
Why on earth would I want to do that?! :lol

Seriously though, it's a classic - & a worthy addition to anyone's film library. I just can't bring myself to watch it again, let alone buy it.

American Sniper 1/10
What a load of garbage. Kyle is known liar and lost in court to Ventura for slander and making stuff up. I couldn't even finish this Propaganda piece. The folks liking this must not know all the facts.

Alien 8/10
No country for old men 8/10

Red Heat - 5/10

The Running Man - 4/10

58054d04881549adbcf109b9b6978078.jpeg

Come on, those are both at least 7/10's.

I love 80s with all my heart. Doesn't mean I'd defend it. :lol

Now "Last Action Hero" is awesome and deserves at least 8/10.
10/10 from me any day of the week.

:lol

Yeah, despite the sillines the Last Action Hero is a great movie

Last Action Hero is a great parody movie that people just didn't get at the time.

Red Heat probably isn't as good as I remember it being, but I still say Running Man's a 7/10. Ridiculous premise, great characters, astonishing violence and lots of cheesy one-liners. Perfect brainless 80's movie with just a little bit of satire and social commentary thrown in for good measure.

I'd give that one 8/10. Best of the PT by far and despite the infamous "noooooooooooooooooo!", the dark tone of the film made it come alive. It didn't feel tasteless like the first two episodes.

Saving my 9s and 10s for the OT. At least the main characters there had chemistry.

Back