RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What Ever Happened to Baby Jane ? - 9/10 Fantastic performance by Bette Davis
Rope - 8/10 Love me some Jimmy Stewart
Noah - 6/10 A psychotic Bible fairy tale.
Blended 7/10 Don't like Sandler movies anymore, but this was pretty good. Terry Crewes cracked me up.

I love him in Brooklyn Nine-Nine & he was also comedy gold in Arrested Development. He's a damn fine comedy actor.

Out of the Furnace - 8/10 Amazing cast and some wonderful performances. The symbolism was great in this movie. I enjoyed it immensely and it had a nice connection to home for me considering I'm from a town at the base of the Ramapo Mountains and the Jackson Whites are a local legend. Woody Harrelson was incredible.

Out of the Furnace - 8/10 Amazing cast and some wonderful performances. The symbolism was great in this movie. I enjoyed it immensely and it had a nice connection to home for me considering I'm from a town at the base of the Ramapo Mountains and the Jackson Whites are a local legend. Woody Harrelson was incredible.

Wow I was the complete opposite. I wasn't really into it as much. Kind of felt bad for Bale's character; but not my suit.

Affleck was a bit of a random cast for me.

Justice League: War 7/10

X-Men - 5/10
X2 : United - 6/10
Brett Ratner : The Last Straw - 3/10
The Wolverine - 7/10

Won't be doing that again for a long time.

Brace yourself, singerites are coming...

920.gif

Multiplicity - 8/10
I vaguely remember seeing this when it first came out but the humor was above my head. Definitely worth revisiting.

Kingpin - 3/10
Bleh. Is Dumb & Dumber the only movie these guys made that's any good? There were a few funny moments but nothing laugh out loud funny.

Multiplicity - 8/10
I vaguely remember seeing this when it first came out but the humor was above my head. Definitely worth revisiting.

Kingpin - 3/10
Bleh. Is Dumb & Dumber the only movie these guys made that's any good? There were a few funny moments but nothing laugh out loud funny.

Whahahah!?!?!! To each his own I guess. I think Kingpin is the Farellis' best movie!

kingpin-landlady-o.gif

Multiplicity - 8/10

Kingpin - 3/10

Really? Bill Murray was hilarious in that one :lol

Back