Rambo: Last Blood [Rambo 5]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the shots we're seeing now are establishing what Rambo's been up to since the end of Rambo 4, sounds like he's been helping/running the ranch and when trouble strikes, he steps in to help out. So far we haven't gotten anything significant to the overall story. This is the equivalent of him being a snake wrangler at the start of Rambo 4.

I think Sly did confirm he is indeed fighting a Mexican cartel.

It's another rescue mission. Human trafficking this time, so he'll rescue someone that's close to him. I hope Rambo doesn't die, but if he does, he better go out big, taking down a whole cartel, which is probably impossible for one person to accomplish. Then again, he's no ordinary soldier either.

I know that, but the post I responded sounded like it was referring to the photos as representing the main plot and that Rambo was like a human Trump wall, which is neither what the pics are showing nor the overall plot.

I expect him to die this time around. Considering that Rambo dies in the original book and the First Blood movie changed that ending, his death in this new movie would bring things full circle and give closure to the character.

I know that, but the post I responded sounded like it was referring to the photos as representing the main plot and that Rambo was like a human Trump wall, which is neither what the pics are showing nor the overall plot.

Oh okay. Well we know that it's not going to be overly complex. Rambo fights bad guys lol. The Rambos movies aren't necessarily known for their rich plot details. I'm sure it'll be a rescue mission type scenario as The Clown Prince stated.

I believe they already said, a family friend or something like that has a family member kidnapped and he mounts the rescue.

I believe they already said, a family friend or something like that has a family member kidnapped and he mounts the rescue.

Yep. Same plot that was reported way before this movie even entered production.

Yep. Same plot that was reported way before this movie even entered production.

Which was basically a tossed around idea back when Rambo 4 was in production. I almost feel like they didn’t know how to make it work right back then, but I’m thinking after Logan, some ideas came about.

Followed by;
Rambo 6 : Resurrection.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back