Rambo: Last Blood [Rambo 5]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rambo: The Last Stand [Rambo 5]

He looks better than Mickey Rourke.

Anyways, he posted a new detailed pic of the new knife (the heart stopper) on instagram. Not a huge fan of the blade. It looks like a giant butter knife or like a Swiss army knife. The blade I mean.

:lol
FFS he is 72 years old...he looks in excellent shape.

Yeah I think he looks OK. Face is a bit weird but he still looks like old man Sly to me.

I'm aware of his age. I wasn't talking about the general shape he's in, he's always taken that very seriously. I was more so referring to his face, it Looks bloated. All those plastic surgeries and Botox shots finally caught up with him.

He had that same bloated look in the last Rambo film.. I know he got busted at an airport for having Steroids during that time.. Maybe he feels the need to take them when he is Rambo.

The "Heart-Stopper".

43915409_2546685302224367_7998765554665825143_n.jpg

The "Skullcrusher" at the end of the grip.

43984413_1187011924786621_6435792910660441393_n.jpg

Hope the script gets as much attention as the knife lol

It is, as usually, Stallone continues to refine it as he works.

43526345_1788687084562950_860020040290420357_n.jpg

He's done this with every Rambo movie, he never stops thinking the film out, coming up with new ideas or tweaks along the way. The only time I'm never concerned that things are still being written during filming.

As of right now, the new big knife might be my least favorite of the series. I don't think it fits the character. It's too flashy and it looks like a custom made prop, rather than a real knife. It's so stylized, like one of those fantasy creations some knife makers make for a contest.

I like the green handle and the string, which reminds me of the FB knife. The first survival knife was probably the best. It wasn't too big, it looked practical, but still cool. It was like a character in the movie. The second knife was probably the coolest looking and the black finish fit the mission and Rambo's uniform. The R3 knife was like the movie, too big, too flashy, basically a caricature and served no purpose in the story. R4 is the ugliest, but looks real, practical, and it made sense.

I don't know what this new heart stopper knife says about the story or the film. It looks expensive as hell too. I don't even know where someone gets a knife like that...maybe he finds it, or takes it from someone in the movie?

It'll be interesting to see where the knife comes from.

Rambo 1-3, given that the Rambo 3 forge scene was deleted, establish the knife as essentially standard military equipment he can obtain, and 4 was a crude, homemade piece.

This is clearly a manufactured item, don't forsee a scene of Rambo making a knife like this, but it also doesn't look like something the military would issue. Perhaps it will ultimate be what it is, maybe he contacts a knifesmith in the movie and works out a knife to achieve what he needs for the mission.

I like the overall look more from the latest pics than the first look.

I'm curious to see a size comparison to the other knives, hopefully someone besides MC will make a replica.

Maybe Rambo made it, but not for the mission, just something he's been working on for a while and uses it in the new adventure. It looks brand new too. I could see that knife inside some fancy suitcase with foam inside to store it, like the gun and utility belt in Batman Begins. It does look very "nex level" or like an unreleased concept weapon.

Someone should officially change the thread title to Rambo Last Blood.

Maybe Rambo made it, but not for the mission, just something he's been working on for a while and uses it in the new adventure. It looks brand new too. I could see that knife inside some fancy suitcase with foam inside to store it, like the gun and utility belt in Batman Begins. It does look very "nex level" or like an unreleased concept weapon.

Jesus dude it’s a freaking knife lol

I wasn’t aware that the Rambo series was all about his knife. :lol

Not even the Infinity War stones got that much attention and they’re part of the core story.

Yeah I don't watch the Rambo movies for their realism and plausibility. Besides first blood, they've always been a bit ridiculous and over the top.

I was wondering if someone would catch on the that pun. :lol

Jesus dude it’s a freaking knife lol

I wasn’t aware that the Rambo series was all about his knife. :lol

Not even the Infinity War stones got that much attention and they’re part of the core story.

To me, Rambo is basically a headband and a knife. :lol Anyways, when I was little, I was always obsessed with the knife, so it matters to me. It's an integral part of the character and the look matters.I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Back