Rambo: Last Blood [Rambo 5]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rambo 5 is better than Punisher WZ though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

War Zone is definetly over the top for sure though I love the rocket hitting the guy in the air scene. Rambo made some cool traps in this movie. I liked that aspect. Rambo was still entertaining even though I still prefer 4. I really want a great Punisher movie too.

Stallone should?ve made a Punisher movie but nope we got Dredd lol

But I?m serious he would?ve made an excellent Punisher.

Was there though??? Travolta had more of an arc than Jane...

Jane... Family dies - figures out really silly ways to get revenge - hangs out with jar jar type neighbors who try and help him find his humanity... At the end he is still looking for revenge...

I felt more for Travolta after his son was killed than I did for Jane after his whole family was taken out...

That?s a bad revenge movie lol

Should have clarified, I meant the Jane Punisher movie overall compared to Rambo 5 movie overall, not the specific characters necessarily, just using Jane as reference to distinguish from War Zone Punisher, which I haven't and have no desire to see.

Should have clarified, I meant the Jane Punisher movie overall compared to Rambo 5 movie overall, not the specific characters necessarily, just using Jane as reference to distinguish from War Zone Punisher, which I haven't and have no desire to see.

Dude what WHAT!

There are 4 kills in there that makes it worth watching just for that!

Yeah the movie is a cheeseball fest but it?s worth at least just one watch!

C?mon dude The freaking Punisher!

You?re breaking my heart lol

None of the trailers looked interesting at all, and I really like Jane as an actor and his performance in the first so I was upset at his replacement. Though Jane is totally wasted in the crapfest that is The Predator.

Also I **** you not behind us was an elderly white couple I would say early to mid 70s and the husband kept repeating -yeah kill them dirty Mexicans get em good Rambo kill them sons of bitches- and the wife just kept squirming at the violence saying oh dear oh dear.

I couldn?t stop lol

Lights when on I saw that the husband was wearing a bright red MAGA button not the hat but a button I was like oh ok that made perfect sense carry on nice old couple that appreciates Rambo carnage lol

It?s nuts when u see an honest to god stereotype lol

I feel guilt about stereotypes but then I run into shining examples and it's like, well, they exist for a reason. Hell, I'm sure I'm some form of stereotype, I don't care :lol

It?s nuts when u see an honest to god stereotype lol

What?s nuts is that I was at a theater in the freaking Bronx lol

I mean the husband wasn?t technically wrong:

A. The bad guys as written were of Mexican heritage
B. They were dirty

Now please combine A and B

lulz

Last edited:
Was starting to think I wasn’t getting my poster, then a package came today with these.

C9E72382-28F8-4762-8B94-759DAB5DEF7C.jpeg

500608D5-9D11-4DC1-9A34-BBF17EB6C433.jpeg

The first poster looks awful, I love the second one though.

Haven't seen any details yet, they just posted an ad to social media yesterday.

My guess is we don't see an alternate cut until the regular has been out for awhile. iTunes doesn't list anything but theatrical right now.

Sly seems to have a lot of projects going on, he'll be like 75 before even starting another, he's my hero and all time favorite, but I don't know how much longer it'll work with him still in movies. Hell, even Arnold looks pushing it in T6.

Sly seems to have a lot of projects going on, he'll be like 75 before even starting another, he's my hero and all time favorite, but I don't know how much longer it'll work with him still in movies. Hell, even Arnold looks pushing it in T6.

Arnold looks better in Dark fate than he did in Genisys. Sly looks pretty rough as of late.

Back