Rambo: Last Blood [Rambo 5]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rambo: The Last Stand [Rambo 5]

The shot of him inspecting the knife just before he heads off for the HALO jump has always stuck with me.

For me it was the scene in First Blood when the cop effortlessly slices the paper with the knife and when Rambo uses it to stitch the injury, and opens the knife. I was like, whoa it has a secret compartment. :lol

Gripping the ‘Heartstopper “ ... you just don’t turn it off”

44651379_749633578719846_2027185154698062888_n.jpg

Nica is looking like Popeye with them forearms. :lol

Not a fan of that big knife. I prefer the new smaller knife he showed a few weeks ago.

I like the pants and boots he's wearing in that other photo where he's holding a shotgun. The green jacket looks cool too.

First official still, wider shot of an image Stallone shared on instagram previously.

rambo-v.jpg

He looks so bad in that shot.

Yeah, he really messed his face up.

I keep forgetting how old he is now, it doesn't show, he's still very active and things, I know 50-60 year olds that seem on a downward slope compared to him.

All things considered, his age, plastic surgeries, stunt work injuries, drugs and alcohol he looks decent.

If he makes it another decade then you might see a Stallone version of Michael Jackson lol

:lol
FFS he is 72 years old...he looks in excellent shape.

I'm aware of his age. I wasn't talking about the general shape he's in, he's always taken that very seriously. I was more so referring to his face, it Looks bloated. All those plastic surgeries and Botox shots finally caught up with him.

Back