Rainman's Projects... ^L^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no point to a poll, and any new one will likely be locked again for the same reasons Dave stated before. I think a lot of people were, and perhaps still are, under the false impression that it was some sort of contest, that voting, posting the most pictures or the name of your favorite over and over again, would determine what Rainman made.

Zuno wanted suggestions, he got many. Enough to keep Rainman busy for a long time, should he choose any of them. Ultimately, Rainman should, and most likely will, make who and what he is personally passionate about.

Damn man! cant believe its 3 more days before rainman starts to ship my tyler durdens :horror

:chew:chew:chew:chew

YEAH!!!!

Btw, wheres GatackFC these days? kinda miss seeing his post. Wonder if he managed to get the blondie on ebay.

Dunno if this has been posted or not:

neytiri_art1690.jpg

Last edited:
Friend of mine has them from Fightclubsunglasses.com and they are pretty good quality compared to others for the price IMO. Obviously the ones you said, Hydeous, will be better but the price is a lot higher too. :D

Just got my e-mail back, by the way. They got the payment and they should be here in 10-12 days! :chew

Seems like my Rainman Tyler and the glasses will come around the same date.

Bad news from Rainman... :monkey2

The shipment delayed a week.
So it will be shipped on Jan 30 to Feb 1.

You know there were lot of holidays (Christmas and New years... etc.) after the pre-ordering.
And cold weathers gave him many troubles.
It was the coldest in 100 years in Korea.

We are sorry to say that... :sick
He is doing his best.

please be patient!

No worries Zuno, i am sure Rainman is doing his best

btw did you get my pm Zuno i sent you a few days ago?

Back