Rainman's Project (Fighter V2 1999)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that this should in all rights be listed for lower than narrator, considering the fact norton came with 2 heads and 2 full outfits, where as this is just an extra shirt and pants. I think anything over 700 is pushing it.. no disrespect meant to rainman's awesome work.

because, 1:00pm is too late for us.
1:00pm (Centural time (CST), U.S.A.) = 3:00am in Korea.
So, We always stay up all night. haha.

how about 11:00pm(Centural time (CST), U.S.A.) =1:00pm in Korea?

Would that be 7.00am UK time? A push, but doable for must have pieces, like hopefully Stansfield. :)

I agree that this should in all rights be listed for lower than narrator, considering the fact norton came with 2 heads and 2 full outfits, where as this is just an extra shirt and pants. I think anything over 700 is pushing it.. no disrespect meant to rainman's awesome work.

Yes, no disrespect meant. But surely that second Norton head painted by Rainman is worth at least $100.

Snake Eater, 1pm in Korea is 4am here in the U.K.! GMT - 9 hours.

Did I mention today how amazing i think this is..

So happy Rainman got the accurate print on the shirt.

Me too. VERY surprised Rainman got the print so accurate, especially after the last Tyler shirt. Just amazing work! :banana

looks great i was hoping to built up some money a bit before this comes but here it is looks good

Me too. VERY surprised Rainman got the print so accurate, especially after the last Tyler shirt. Just amazing work! :banana

I agree! compare to that, this one is almost perfect. Although the neck of the tank top should sit lower on his chest, instead of his neck.

but I thought the movie version black sugar tank tank top has pics of naked girls? I dont think I see any in rainman's

Back