Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is page 162 if you take out the 6 that leaves 12, divide 12 by 2 and its 6 so 666 is the page. I am really starting to get worried guys and I am not kidding. The gates of hell can easy be opened, I don't want anything to happen to my nerdy interweb dollies collectors. You guys are my only family!!!!

giphy.gif

That's awesome I am just insulted you did not use any of my review footage! I thought we were cool bro? I love turtles

Live Exorcism to be held at house from cult 70s horror movie 'The Exorcist' - Mirror Online

"Oh my God, what was that? Did you hear it?"

"No, what was....OH MY GOD! I just heard it. What was that?"

"It..it's...coming from over there; that deliberately poorly lit area where you can't see ****."

"It sounds almost like...like...the second a.d. loudly rustling a crisp packet just off camera whilst making pathetic moaning and groaning noises that wouldn't fool a gormless, mash potato brained, moron."

"Aaaargh. Oh my God!!! I can feel something warm and clammy working it's way down my thigh."

"You mean...?"

"Yes. I just p****d myself. Not out of fear.....just because I find it absolutely hilarious that they actually let us broadcast this crap".

Any news on if Rainman will consider making special wounded calves for Reagan? That's a detail that is needed. It's not looking right with those painted marks the figure has now.

Sixth Scale Grails - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to watch that twice. Cool s__t Giuseppe

Live Exorcism to be held at house from cult 70s horror movie 'The Exorcist' - Mirror Online

"Oh my God, what was that? Did you hear it?"

"No, what was....OH MY GOD! I just heard it. What was that?"

"It..it's...coming from over there; that deliberately poorly lit area where you can't see ****."

"It sounds almost like...like...the second a.d. loudly rustling a crisp packet just off camera whilst making pathetic moaning and groaning noises that wouldn't fool a gormless, mash potato brained, moron."

"Aaaargh. Oh my God!!! I can feel something warm and clammy working it's way down my thigh."

"You mean...?"

"Yes. I just p****d myself. Not out of fear.....just because I find it absolutely hilarious that they actually let us broadcast this crap".

OMG :ohbfrank:

Getting excited for this.

Was the size of the bed ever discussed? Will a detolf shelf accomodate this evil spirit display? [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Check out these awesome magnets I commissioned for Anthony. I'm hoping that he'll use them to hang pics of our first date on the fridge. Let me know when they get there pumpkin!!

Does magnets are stupid don't send them to my house , I will contact the FBI and place a restraining order and I will not give you baby oil back rubs anymore

Check out these awesome magnets I commissioned for Anthony. I'm hoping that he'll use them to hang pics of our first date on the fridge. Let me know when they get there pumpkin!!

You guys....if I knew your anniversary was coming up, I'd have sent a cake:

B3E03OWIIAE9Cgu.jpg

Back