Rainmans next project: the girl possessed.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rainman wants you!

I personally would NOT buy Hook...I'd absolutely love to see The Duke or Woodstock Jimi.

Duke as in John Wayne-Yes!

Jimi Hendrix as in Woodstock-Yes!

No,no.You guys got it all wrong.We need more of this ;)

1zwyj39.jpg

Hook nooooooooo ET def nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, oh my.... Omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

id love to see BUB from day of the dead :D
I salute your post, good sir.

qFQtzZm.jpg

Something outside the box like Bub or ET would be amazing.

Jimi was something else--charismatic, innovative, made some very good music--but I doubt I would go for a figure of him. Not in my upper tier of favorite musicians. Now if he went for Eddie Van Halen, Duane Allman, or Wes Montgomery, then sign me up.

Eliot and ET is a great suggestion. Hard to imagine others giving doing that justice, though it would cost an arm and a leg, for sure. Would be very curious to see how he handled ET.

ET and Elliot with the red bike would be awesome.

JIMI HENDRIX!!!!!!!

Serang did a pretty nice Jimi already though...

Who cares about serangs jimi, only a few people got him, so many people dont have a jimi.

Yeah, except in Rainman's own words:

"I need special idea.The mean is i want to make difficult thing nobody made haha~"

that would seem to rule out Hendrix.

Yeah, except in Rainman's own words:

"I need special idea.The mean is i want to make difficult thing nobody made haha~"

that would seem to rule out Hendrix.

exactly. Hendrix was suggested to Lee before that letter was sent out and imo that is what he meant by that comment.

id love to see BUB from day of the dead :D

Bub would be great! Very underrated movie. I love the Romero Dead Trilogy.

Who cares about serangs jimi, only a few people got him, so many people dont have a jimi.

Rainman cares. He's said before that he wouldn't want to do one without asking Serang first.

I must say, ET's got all the makings of a great Rainman piece. Not only is ET visually interesting and a challenge to make, there's the nostalgia factor as well. Elliot with the bike would be icing on the cake.

I am a little surprised though that there hasn't been any requests for Rick Blaine from Casablanca.

Back