Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainman said the open order is only a once a year thing and the Torrance project was that open order. But the only true way to tell if the workload is manageable within the average timeframe is if he continues keeping it that way. If he doesn't than we'll know that it was a bit too much. Either way it looks like a ton of work for one person to take on painting those grands, DX's and Fullsets.

Rainmans new project: Overlook Caretaker

Well I don't think he will keep open orders due to VIP participation. The VIPS really earned their position and should be rewarded. I am not currently a VIP but I think if he's not going to do open orders he should expand the production runs to accommodate his fans.

shine.jpg

That's like eight little Jack Nicholson's squashed in a lift. God help any 1/6 females too lazy to take the stairs. There'd be eyebrows and hands everywhere.

"CRAFTONE"

Not too bad for a cheapish, lower quality figure. I think the Subway figure had the better screaming sculpt for sure, but the pseudo-smirk isn't too bad for folks who aren't able to afford or justify paying for the Rainman version.

Back