Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be a good option for those who want to make this look but don't wanna spend the bills to weather a rainman figure. Nice offeri
maxresdefault.jpg

It's perfectly acceptable at the price point it's going to be selling at. It's obviously not gonna come anywhere near to the quality of Rainman's but, if you're on a budget and can't afford to pay custom prices, then it's not a bad option. Certainly a step up from the Brothers Production offering that was out not so long ago. At least they got the jacket right and captured some percentage of Nicholson in the sculpt. I've seen bootleg Torrance figures before that look more like Burt Reynolds gone bats##t crazy after someone's shaved off his 'stash.

Well, I guess progress is better than no progress, but I thought he was looking for the middle of the month? I was hoping he had everything else wrapped up, and was just waiting for Robbie's bikes.

i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that that picture is atleast 2 weeks old...so he might already be done...why two weeks you say..?...well...I like two weeks...it fits....why does it fit?...I don't know...QUIT ASKING ME SO MANY QUESTIONS ALREADY!!!...

whered that pic get taken from? just curious.
those seamless knees and arms are seriously outstanding...
twins look amazing - look at all the work that went into them.. my god...

Well, I guess progress is better than no progress, but I thought he was looking for the middle of the month? I was hoping he had everything else wrapped up, and was just waiting for Robbie's bikes.

It looks like a lot but that's pretty easy assembly and I doubt it's too time consuming. I don't know how he attaches the heads, but all the arms take are knotting each side of the elastic string at both shoulders.

Back