Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id like a couple of double D's

Sets that is.

Last edited:
Yea, the OshKosh overalls should be majorly nostalgic for people around my age. Around that time anyone from 2-8 was dressed a lot like Danny. Christ :lol

Update from the man:

Hi, it's me, Rainman who has disappeared for a long time. Haha.

I've been taking some rest with exhaustion after finishing up Taxi Driver which you've loved a lot.

And I've faced a harsh challenge while I was preparing for the next doll to sculpt.

I've accepted request of 1:1 life size sculpting to harden me who has fallen into mannerism.

I've been sculpting dolls almost 20 years now, but I couldn't start to sculpt due to the new materials

that I wasn't get use to, and the overwhelming size.

To say the conclusion first, it's finished nice and perfect.

Maybe this year, I can challenge on life sizes or micro sizes.

It sure was a hard time, but wonderful opportunity to have some spirit of challenge for myself.

Of course I am so sorry for you who were waiting for my new doll.

I'm sculpting Shinning. I had to give up the other one was planning to sculpt because another sculptor was already sculpting it.

It's taking time because I'm working one 2 jobs at once. I also actually want to take my time communicating enough

with a cool artist that I'm collaborating.

I also am thinking of new version Gangs of New York by some members.

I'm not sure which one will be finished earlier, but I am preparing items you would love.

Please do not forget me.

I'll try to break my 5 month silence soon.

And it's about painted head.

There must be a lot of complains of delay due to the casting team who had a long que of casts to be done during end of

last year also beginning of this year.

As you already know, from the ordering to shipping out, it has to be 20 days at least.

20 days means if the casting team and painting team worked for my order only, not with any other orders.

However they always have other order than mine. They won't get enough to live by taking only my orders.

Some new customers complained a lot, but I believe this email will be a help for your understanding.

And all those painted head waiting will be shipped out in early March.

Aeon, the painting artist is moving by end of Feb so having a busy days, but is trying very hard to

keep promises with you guys.

Thank you always.

Thanks for posting Snake Eater, I never get his emails either for whatever reason.

Good news about Shining, really looking forward to that. I wonder if he might be planning to do a blooded Bill? He posted a picture of that on his instagram not long ago.

Update from the man:

Hi, it's me, Rainman who has disappeared for a long time. Haha.

I've been taking some rest with exhaustion after finishing up Taxi Driver which you've loved a lot.

And I've faced a harsh challenge while I was preparing for the next doll to sculpt.

I've accepted request of 1:1 life size sculpting to harden me who has fallen into mannerism.

I've been sculpting dolls almost 20 years now, but I couldn't start to sculpt due to the new materials

that I wasn't get use to, and the overwhelming size.

To say the conclusion first, it's finished nice and perfect.

Maybe this year, I can challenge on life sizes or micro sizes.

It sure was a hard time, but wonderful opportunity to have some spirit of challenge for myself.

Of course I am so sorry for you who were waiting for my new doll.

I'm sculpting Shinning. I had to give up the other one was planning to sculpt because another sculptor was already sculpting it.

It's taking time because I'm working one 2 jobs at once. I also actually want to take my time communicating enough

with a cool artist that I'm collaborating.

I also am thinking of new version Gangs of New York by some members.

I'm not sure which one will be finished earlier, but I am preparing items you would love.

Please do not forget me.

I'll try to break my 5 month silence soon.

And it's about painted head.

There must be a lot of complains of delay due to the casting team who had a long que of casts to be done during end of

last year also beginning of this year.

As you already know, from the ordering to shipping out, it has to be 20 days at least.

20 days means if the casting team and painting team worked for my order only, not with any other orders.

However they always have other order than mine. They won't get enough to live by taking only my orders.

Some new customers complained a lot, but I believe this email will be a help for your understanding.

And all those painted head waiting will be shipped out in early March.

Aeon, the painting artist is moving by end of Feb so having a busy days, but is trying very hard to

keep promises with you guys.

Thank you always.

where do i need to subscribe to get his emails?

Hope Rainman keeps it interesting!
layout-1.png

fhd002GNY_Liam_Neeson_003.jpg

Last edited:
Id LOVE to see a Bill V2. Usually, id be against second versions of the same character

a) to preserve the value and uniqueness of the original release
b) in favor of adding a new character to his repertoire

but in the case of Bill, how different these two looks are, and the fact that the original Bill is still his undisputed best work IMO and DDL seems to be his best likeness, Id be all in for red Bill!

Id LOVE to see a Bill V2. Usually, id be against second versions of the same character

a) to preserve the value and uniqueness of the original release
b) in favor of adding a new character to his repertoire

but in the case of Bill, how different these two looks are, and the fact that the original Bill is still his undisputed best work IMO and DDL seems to be his best likeness, Id be all in for red Bill!

:exactly::goodpost:

I hope it's the 'Monk' kill scene clothing he goes with. I loved them green and black striped pants with the multi-coloured waistcoat.

I certainly wouldn't drop $800 plus on a character that was in the film for 5 minutes. No doubt Neeson was good, he's just not worthy of the RM treatment if you ask me.

Bill V2 could be cool but there are definitely a lot of other fresh choices that he could tackle instead. The red outfit is probably the most interesting but IDK if doing the same thing that Scott already did is the best choice. Aside from that this is a very accessory light character. There are a couple of Dandy outfits that are interesting too. The Monk murder outfit may not be the same shelf popper that the red outfit is, but it's still cool and would be fit for decent accessories (full knife belt, Monk's shillelagh).

Aside from Bill V2 there wouldn't be any other characters from that movie that I personally would drop RM money on

Back