Rainman project: Overlook Caretaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy's blog has some pics of a finished MEGO-sized version. I've no idea where he found the reference, bu-u-u-u-u-t it works. . . .

If there aren't good reference shots of the front of the trike, i'm fine with robbie taking artistic liberties

What do you guys think the coolest look for Danny would be? Both hands on the handle bars and looking forward or looking back at room 237 like that artist did with his statue? Or maybe Danny talking to "Tommy" (looking at his finger/hand)? Or "Tommy" talking thru Danny (Danny looking forward with "Tommy talk" hand up)?

What do you guys think the coolest look for Danny would be? Both hands on the handle bars and looking forward or looking back at room 237 like that artist did with his statue? Or maybe Danny talking to "Tommy" (looking at his finger/hand)? Or "Tommy" talking thru Danny (Danny looking forward with "Tommy talk" hand up)?

693b42cac4f9ebaed830f9f3063f1e61_zps3378264e.jpg

Getting excited now that there is going to be a trike and Danny in the mix
I already have 2 different jack 1/6 scale figures but this is a must no question

I am out unless there is an elevator Dio with real blood gushing action.

Honestly though, how awesome would the twins be for like a mega dx superset haha

I alway liked Danny in the Apollo sweater. But thats not the trike look. He's wearing overalls.
Any chance for 2 DX sets?

Back