Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot take: if Gollum is to be seamless, the skin around the frame should be molded in a bent pose. No one will be standing him upright, everyone will crouch him. If the rubber already accounts for those bends in the mold, then you never need to worry about tearing or putting excessive stress on it.

Hopefully see Faramir before the end of the year? Great to hear that Gollum is planned. Wouldn't mind seeing a new Saruman (with hair beard) and Eowyn updated. But before them I hope to see Lurtz, Wormtongue & Denathor. Mostly though I want Ian Holm Bilbo from Fellowship (with desk if possible)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Any word on if/when Asmus will be doing these in 1/12 scale. I have every release thus far and I?m running out of room!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diamond Select have just shown off a new line of 7" LOTR figures so doubt Asmus will ever do that scale.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I know it may not seem "fair" but every time I see them branching out into something like those cutesy DMC or Godfather minis I think, whelp, there are some resources that could have been used better.

I know it may not seem "fair" but every time I see them branching out into something like those cutesy DMC or Godfather minis I think, whelp, there are some resources that could have been used better.
I do like the super deformed stuff and all that but agreed. I'd rather the resources be put into the 1/6 and not all just Lord of the Rings. If they're doing a premium figure line I feel like each fig they should skip to a new license so all the collectors get the love.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

C6D73F1A-5AFB-4BA7-8A6E-E233F323F1D6.jpg

Well i did it, just put in my pre-orders for my first two asmus figures, the crown gandalf and the wraith witch king. After collecting hot toys mainly star wars for some time now, I'm finally seeing asmus get to a point where the figures look fantastic. I'm very sad to have missed the morgul lord and the nazgul. I'm excited for helms deep aragorn though.

Any chance we will get another shot at a re run or upgraded version of the nazgul or morgul lord? Also, is it crazy of me to cling onto hope that asmus will release a 1/6 sauron at some point, that is probably my most desired release out of any figure from any franchise.

Well i did it, just put in my pre-orders for my first two asmus figures, the crown gandalf and the wraith witch king. After collecting hot toys mainly star wars for some time now, I'm finally seeing asmus get to a point where the figures look fantastic. I'm very sad to have missed the morgul lord and the nazgul. I'm excited for helms deep aragorn though.

Any chance we will get another shot at a re run or upgraded version of the nazgul or morgul lord? Also, is it crazy of me to cling onto hope that asmus will release a 1/6 sauron at some point, that is probably my most desired release out of any figure from any franchise.

At least a year ago they confirmed Sauron and more recently they confirmed working on a nazgul 2.0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back