Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not enough praise here. This looks better than any iteration of Aragorn so far. And Asmus jumped in to confirm two piece boots and a potential revision on the hairline. There's no pleasing some of you.

Asmus, this battle damaged Aragorn deserve an orc warrior to fight with. Any chance to get villains this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id love to see how the Asmus team tackles a Gollum/Smeagol after Galadriel and Faramir.

Faramir has been my number one want for ages so can?t wait! Asmus did you confirm whether he would be in his ranger outfit or armoured?

Beyond that I need Smeagol / Gollum (happy for him to have joints so he is robust and doesn?t fall apart over time like those rubber aliens form hot toys) or swap out pre-posed arms and legs if you want to maintain a more or less unbroken sculpt.

Then Lurtz please, he is such a memorable villain and would have awesome shelf presence. Displays well with Saruman, Boromir or more Uruk-hai if you want to give us the opportunity to army build.

Sauron would be incredible and I think the crowning piece (hint hint crown line haha) for any lord of the rings collection.

A re-release of your Nazghuls, mounted and unmounted would be very welcome as would any horses to support some of the characters (Shadowfax would be so cool for you Gandalf the White figure).

Keep up the great work Asmus and I really appreciate your presence here on the board and thanks for going so deep into the line already!

Faramir has been my number one want for ages so can?t wait! Asmus did you confirm whether he would be in his ranger outfit or armoured?

:exactly: One of my most wanted LOTR figures too (after Aragorn)...I can't remember exactly what they said, but I really, really hope it's his ranger outfit! :pray: :pray:

Yeah they should follow what Neca did.
I think Gollum should be a Crown release.
Gollum & Sm?agol double pack in the Crown line ;)

You have such a pro vision,
it is exactly what we have in mind for Gollum (except make it Crown)

We have sculpted a whole Gollumn body already,
just need to figure it out to make it seamless.

I enjoy NECA Gollum too, but we need to be able to do more if we are making it worthy the standard of 1/6 collectible

I enjoy NECA Gollum too, but we need to be able to do more if we are making it worthy the standard of 1/6 collectible

Wow! This is great news! (Much closer to becoming reality than we expected!)

Can you share with us any more of the plan? Like when we might see Gollum/Smeagol go up for sale? This year? Next?

Any chance you might consider doing ROTK versions of Sam and Frodo to go with him?

:panic: This is great to hear!! :yess:

That is great news Asmus!
Delighted to hear Gollum is in the works.

Seamless is very challenging for both you the manufacturer to produce and us collectors to maintain.
It?ll be interesting to see the progress on him or what options you come up with for him.

Excellent news. Gollum/Sm?agol shouldn't be part of the Crown Line, as he wouldn't come with much. Perhaps two head sculpts, a couple of fish and elven rope to tie around his neck?...

Excellent news. Gollum/Sm?agol shouldn't be part of the Crown Line, as he wouldn't come with much. Perhaps two head sculpts, a couple of fish and elven rope to tie around his neck?...

Accessories shouldn?t determine if it?s Crown or not. I was imagining a figure double pack. Built to the highest quality with features like moving eyes.

Accessories shouldn?t determine if it?s Crown or not. I was imagining a figure double pack. Built to the highest quality with features like moving eyes.

:exactly:

That's what I'm hoping for. Two complete figures, each with movable eyes.

I'm not sure whether seamless or jointed would be best, but I'm looking forward to Asmus showing us what they can do!

I may be wrong but I was under the impression that the Crown Series line was like taking Hot Toys' "DX" line, adding additional accessories and a super-detailed head sculpt as well.

I didn't see Gollum/Sm?agol qualifying for that. I would be pleasantly surprised if it was a 2-figure pack.

269_gollum.jpg

Yes! So happy to hear! Glad to hear it?s not gonna be rubber.

Back