Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes,
We have Gollum in fainl packaing stage,
GtW is ready in November, Bormir will be a December release if all goes well, and Thranduil will be in mid Jan.
I believe there is a Balrog some where for that too.

As for the things we are working on for Middle-Earth are the 4 hobbits and Gil-Galad, there is a long list including Saruman the Crown series,
Eowyn 2.0 and Haldir ...etc, but they are all in early designing stage as far as I know. (which means no physical model has been made yet)
Woah. This is an incredible update. Thank you so much. I will start setting money aside for Gandalf and Boromir now as I prepare my holiday budget for the year.

Excited that Eowyn and Haldir are at least in the design phase! I certainly hope we'll see something next year, but I will be patient for them! Any chance you will make Galadhrim soldiers to go with Haldir, like how you made Last Alliance soldiers to go with Elrond?

Can't wait for Gil-Galad. I'm always excited for more elven warriors!

Yes,
GtW is ready in November, Bormir will be a December release if all goes well, and Thranduil will be in mid Jan.

As for the things we are working on for Middle-Earth are the 4 hobbits and Gil-Galad, there is a long list including Saruman the Crown series,
Eowyn 2.0 and Haldir ...etc, but they are all in early designing stage as far as I know. (which means no physical model has been made yet)
After Gil Galad we NEED Isildur and Elendil... and some Gondorians...

Yes,

Some nicely spaced releases there!
Wonderful to hear Eowyn and Saruman are on the (distant) horizon.

Woah. This is an incredible update. Thank you so much. I will start setting money aside for Gandalf and Boromir now as I prepare my holiday budget for the year.

Excited that Eowyn and Haldir are at least in the design phase! I certainly hope we'll see something next year, but I will be patient for them! Any chance you will make Galadhrim soldiers to go with Haldir, like how you made Last Alliance soldiers to go with Elrond?

Can't wait for Gil-Galad. I'm always excited for more elven warriors!
Yes indeed. One can never have enough elves. Bring them on! :blissy

Yes,

Great update Asmus! :rock
Yes,

Good thing I have my Gandalf the White fund ready to go…just hope there is enough in it to fund the purchase, especially with Boromir and Thranduil incoming as well! :lol:pray: Great to see Haldir, the Hobbits and Eowyn are all in the pipeline too.:yess:

...Just...BALROG!!!
I cannot imagine it will.be to scale,but man,if it was somewhat scaled up compared to a figure,affordable,poseable and possible,I'm in!!!
Having it displayed against GtG would be amazing.
Just wow!!
Some awesome characters and updates coming.
Thanks @Asmus

Great to hear about Gil Galad. That'll prevent me from ordering any possible Weta statue that may be on the way. I have their Isildur and have PO'd the Elendil, which are both beautiful pieces, but their prices have skyrocketted to practically unjustifiable heights now so an Asmus Gil for a third the price that goes with Elrond and the Elven Warriors suits me down to the ground.
I wonder if I should start trying to sell off my Sauruman 1.0 now then... Would have to be guaranteed that the Crown version will come with the palantir and plynth. Sounds like Eyowyn 1.0 is also abot to become obsolete- unless they're doing a different outfit- naturally that's my preference.

Back